#1 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,730 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:32 AM

http://www.tmz.com/2...in-911-lawsuit/

In actuality, the full 911 tape reveals Zimmerman only referred to Martin as "black" when responding to a question from the dispatcher about Trayvon's race.

Zimmerman accuses NBC of creating a "false and defamatory misimpression using the oldest form of yellow journalism: manipulating Zimmerman's own words, splicing together disparate parts of the recording to create the illusion of statements that Zimmerman never actually made."

He's suing for defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress, demanding unspecified damages.

#2 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,423 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:44 AM

He actually may have a case here.

#3 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,320 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

Shame Trayvon can't sue Zimmerman for being a racist asshole

#4 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

Good. Maybe Trayvon's family can sue him and take that money after he wins.

#5 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,743 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

Between this and all the random people who sent him money, this murder has been quite lucrative for Zimmerman

#6 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 11,902 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:56 AM

As far as the case, I'd love to see NBC lose if they did this. All news channels are constantly doing this, and it'd be nice to see the practice curtailed.

As far as George Zimmerman, I hope he either gives all that money to the victim's family or he spends every last penny killing his liver trying to drown out the daily thoughts of how he killed an innocent child.

#7 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

As far as the case, I'd love to see NBC lose if they did this. All news channels are constantly doing this, and it'd be nice to see the practice curtailed.

As far as George Zimmerman, I hope he either gives all that money to the victim's family

Agreed

or he spends every last penny killing his liver trying to drown out the daily thoughts of how he killed an innocent child.

Meh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.