Photo
- - - - -

George Kokinis, Marc Ross, and Dave Gettleman being pushed by Accorsi for the GM spot

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#46 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,262 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

As senior pro personnel analyst it seems Mr. Gettleman would be the one to have said "I've watched all the game film and think David Carr would be a good signing for us."

#47 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,844 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:05 PM

Ross please

#48 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

I really hope its Marc Ross, have a feeling it will be him.

#49 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,207 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

is she hot

Wouldn't say either way. I'm close with her whole family and known them for years.

There's no dirt I could dish about her but her siblings I could write a book on.

One of them were in my wedding.

#50 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,916 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

Quit being coy and just give Ross the job already, let him evaluate our team now with 4 games left and start trimming the fat asap.

#51 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

Honestly, it's almost impossible to properly judge these guys without hearing their interviews, their plans, visions, and how they sell their past experienced.

#52 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

Quit being coy and just give Ross the job already, let him evaluate our team now with 4 games left and start trimming the fat asap.

I agree

#53 ZackAttack23

ZackAttack23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

I want ROSS!

#54 magnus

magnus

Eternal Gameface

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

this article has some similar stuff in it - now I'm starting to worry about having picked Accorsi.

http://bit.ly/SUiDRU

#55 AvatarBlock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:05 AM

Gettleman looks like a mob boss

Posted Image

That's Scott Pioli

#56 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,792 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:29 AM

bill belichick was a browns retread, everyone should be judged individually, to judge them based on their prior team is asinine

Those were the Browns that turned into the Ravens of today, not the shitty expansion browns that nothing good or productive seems to come out of.

#57 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,630 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:06 AM

Belichick wasn't much of anything until he hooked up with Tom Brady. 1st year was sub .500 with the Patriots. They caught fire next year largely with Tom (and a little help from Bledsoe) and won the SB.

Yes, coaches (or anyone else) should be judged individually, but it would be silly to ignore the environment they came from. The recent Browns "era" has been anything but consistent or impressive and the past two O-coordinators of ours that were from Cleveland have resembled that.

Its sad but coaches live and die by their qb.Look at the season Fox is having in Denver.

#58 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,335 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

this article has some similar stuff in it - now I'm starting to worry about having picked Accorsi.

http://bit.ly/SUiDRU

Wow at that article.

#59 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,178 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:42 AM

I think I may be the only one that has Dave Gettleman as his current first choice :lol:

I'd be happy with Marc Ross too, though.

ross is the "sexy" pick, probably because he's younger but i think gettleman might bring more to the table. i'm not crazy about his age, but that's not a deterrent to me.

like you, i'd be completely happy with either.

#60 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,704 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

Im really excited for the offseason now. We arent that many pieces away from being a true contender. This new GM/HC/OC regime if hired correctly and smartly could easily tip us over the edge. Id like to see us grab Gamble or Ross as GM then prehaps Shaw as HC then a solid OC who can use Cam in the most effective way has possible. Id like to see our first draft pick go to a beast DT then the second go to a nice WR to usher in and learn under smitty. then for 3rd id like to see us get more depth at the CB because i always feel are secondary is lacky due to the fact we always find ways to give up big plays to lose us close games that Cam has put us there. We also need to use our running game more. Its been so sad seeing our guys not doing poo. So yeah Ross or Gamble.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com