#1 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Locationin orbit

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

Video is narrated by Morgan Freeman haha...this is actually very good:

The US has more prison guards than Marines and more fuggin prisoners than mother flipping China

When do y'all see drugs starting to be legalized and regulated? Because I can actually see it happening a lot more quickly than we let ourselves to believe.

#2 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

I don't know if I'd compare our prisoner population to China. Do you know what China usually does with prisoners?

#3 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Locationin orbit

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

I don't know if I'd compare our prisoner population to China. Do you know what China usually does with prisoners?

They have like 1.3 billion people and we have 300 million yet have more prisoners. pathetic.

#4 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

happened already in WA and CO... I see weed being legal nation-wide within 10 years (prolly less once the lobbyists get behind it.) Hopefully see MDMA re-legalized for psychiatric purposes...

hard drugs... i dunno if that ever will (or should) happen.

#5 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

pour hot sauce in their anuses?

#6 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Locationin orbit

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

happened already in WA and CO... I see weed being legal nation-wide within 10 years (prolly less once the lobbyists get behind it.) Hopefully see MDMA re-legalized for psychiatric purposes...

hard drugs... i dunno if that ever will (or should) happen.

I think a big step will be discerning weed from the rest of the hard drugs. It shouldn't be classified 1.

With the actual harder drugs, it will be interesting to see where things go down the road.

#7 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

one of the biggest problems we have in this country is that 3 generations of people have grown up being told that weed is as bad as heroin...

f*cking stupid.

#8 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

They have like 1.3 billion people and we have 300 million yet have more prisoners. pathetic.

What i'm saying is that China simply kills you for offenses we'd deem as minor. I'm sure that has to be factored into prison population calculations. Our population would be a lot less too if we'd just kill all the murderers, rapists, violent offenders. Heck...drug dealers over there are put to death quite regularly too.

#9 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

pour hot sauce in their anuses?

Ghost pepper would play havoc.

#10 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,859 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

Oops, day 1 didn't go well

http://news.yahoo.co...s-politics.html

#11 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

What i'm saying is that China simply kills you for offenses we'd deem as minor. I'm sure that has to be factored into prison population calculations. Our population would be a lot less too if we'd just kill all the murderers, rapists, violent offenders. Heck...drug dealers over there are put to death quite regularly too.

They execute around 78 people per 100 million population, officially, but Amnesty International estimates that the total year amount is really in 5-7000 range rather than the 1500 or so the official numbers state. Of course the real total is a "state secret" but the estimation can be assumed to be reasonably accurate. Regardless, these numbers are spit in a bucket to the incarceration total....IE your argument is bullshit.

#12 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

Well that person was still breaking the law, so that headline is nothing more than shock value bullshit. It's still illegal to grow and sell marijuana outside of registered dispensaries, and this guy was growing in his attic, then he shot two home intruders, which was very much so within his right. He will still be prosecuted with illegal manufacturing of marijuana. So again, this has NOTHING to do with the legalization of marijuana and is nothing but media garbage.

#13 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,735 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

2 robbers got shot trying to rob a guy. What went wrong again?

#14 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,670 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

http://www.nytimes.c...s/03prison.html

Criminal correction spending is outpacing budget growth in education, transportation and public assistance, based on state and federal data.

The increases in the number of people in some form of correctional control occurred as crime rates declined by about 25 percent in the past two decades.

#15 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,878 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

2 robbers got shot trying to rob a guy. What went wrong again?

agreed.

under any circumstance he'd be a right winger legend but since he was defending satan's monkeygrass...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.