Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

Likelihood that Gettis starts?

57 votes

1. 1. Does Gettis start?

• Yes
    • No
    • Why you still no start Gettis Ron????

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

Good coach? That is fuging laughable. How many times has Ron mismanaged the game? How many fuging times has Ron's defense laid down and loss the game in the final seconds? How many fuging timeouts/penalties has Ron used/occured because there are too many men on the field?

so our coach has had us in quite a few close games? must be doing something right.

The HC can't close the game out...........the players have to learn to do that.

someone needs to step up and make a play at crunch time.

so our coach has had us in quite a few close games? must be doing something right.

The HC can't close the game out...........the players have to learn to do that.

someone needs to step up and make a play at crunch time.

Ron has lost all but two of a game decided by a TD or less, what in the fug are you talking about? Hmmm who's fault is it that we played the same coverage the final drive in the Bears game? Many players questioned that coverage, MANY. Ron is not a good coach, he maybe a good coordinator, but head coaching isn't his calling card.

Hilarious that people are defending Ron and his staff, last I heard players do not call the plays....

Ron has lost all but two of a game decided by a TD or less, what in the fug are you talking about? Hmmm who's fault is it that we played the same coverage the final drive in the Bears game? Many players questioned that coverage, MANY. Ron is not a good coach, he maybe a good coordinator, but head coaching isn't his calling card.

he made all the right decisions to get us to a 19-7 lead......right?

funny that your criticism of him would be for defensive calls

But see, that's the problem with having a lame duck coach. There is little chance that either Murphy or Armanti are on the team next year. Gettis has a chance because he's tall and fast and could fill a potentirole in the future.

We e aren't going to the playoffs. Why not get him in there and see what he has? We're taking our lumps with other young guys, why are we unwilling to do it with Gettis?

Are you his cousin or something? This Gettis cuddling has become absurd. He hasn't played cause HE AIN'T READY. As a matter of fact he hasn't sniffed the field in like two years. There is no mystery.

he made all the right decisions to get us to a 19-7 lead......right?

funny that your criticism of him would be for defensive calls

What game are you referring to? And yes, I'm gonna call him out for defensive playcalls, because he was supposed to be some "defensive guru" it does not matter if we take the "lead" the only thing that matters is the score at the end of the game.

i remember when ESPN commentators were discussing gettis back in august as their pick for breakout wide receiver of 2012 with cam newton and the carolina panthers coming off a tremendous offensive campaign in 2011 and an improved defense

:(

Most of us don't expect Gettis to be the next Jerry Rice, just someone that could possibly help us in the future. Possibly.

We've watched Rivera play scrubs like McClain and Fua all year last year so they could be "developed". We've watched Norman take plenty of lumps this year. Same with Silatolu. Yet we can't give Gettis a few plays to see if he has anything?

Give me a fuggin break.

Hasn't Rivera already said that Sunday will be the Murphy & Armanti show? Should be magnificent.

Great!

what part of earning your way onto the field don't you understand?

ps......OG is not WR.

like how Bridges earned his way on the field. OG still have to learn calls,protections and different audibles like a WR have to know what routes to run so...........

like how Bridges earned his way on the field. OG still have to learn calls,protections and different audibles like a WR have to know what routes to run so...........

there is a little bit of difference between the OG and WR playbook but ......nevermind.

last ime I checked we still had ....Smitty, Lafell, Murphy, AE, Joe ahead of Gettis.

Just can't say that on the Oline.

Nope. Why do you think I chose a donkey when I made that picture a week ago? Stubborn stupid motherfugers.