Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brokenbad

I stopped drinking diet soda and energy drinks

40 posts in this topic

New studies show that diet soda does trick your brain into releasing insuling and turning everything to fat instead of burning it.

New studies show that diet soda does trick your brain into releasing insuling and turning everything to fat instead of burning it.

It's horrible

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/11/06/aspartame-most-dangerous-substance-added-to-food.aspx

Splenda isn't any better either

Too much of anything is bad for you. A soda now and then isn't terrible. Its the three every day gigantic big gulp more more more that is the problem.

My bosses drink coffee constantly until noon..then it's diet coke all day...it grosses me out...You could power a small village with the amount of cans that I make them recycle

My bosses drink coffee constantly until noon..then it's diet coke all day...it grosses me out...You could power a small village with the amount of cans that I make them recycle

you make them recycle? Do you bring the pain train?

heck yeah I do! I bring in a bin for them to throw their poo in..I take it home..dump it in my recycle bin and bring it back in...I'm telling you..the amount of cans they'd throw away is disturbing

coffee/water/beer

/arranged chronologically.

heck yeah I do! I bring in a bin for them to throw their poo in..I take it home..dump it in my recycle bin and bring it back in...I'm telling you..the amount of cans they'd throw away is disturbing

You should profit from their laziness.

http://www.southernresources.com/

coffee/water/beer

/arranged chronologically.

omg we're almost soul mates!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coffee/water/wine

omg we're almost soul mates!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coffee/water/wine

red or white?

both..just depends on my mood

ladies and gents, she swings both ways...

that's what that means right?