#16 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,487 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

I just said they aren't healthy just healthier than regular.

Except that it's not. It's just bad for you in other ways, on top of the same ways as regular soda (excluding real sugar related illnesses)

#17 FireMarshallBill

FireMarshallBill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

I drink a Mexican Coke maybe once or twice a week. They just taste great with the real sugar, and something about that glass bottle makes them seem better.

#18 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:47 AM

all soda is not good for you PERIOD

#19 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,628 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:13 AM

Kaseklosed just because you have an account here doesn't mean you should be copy/pasting all of the chain emails your friends send you here

#20 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,979 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:24 AM

I drink about 3-6 24oz diet Mtn Dews a day. We have an endless supply. I have gone from 185 lbs to about 280

#21 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:04 AM

Kaseklosed just because you have an account here doesn't mean you should be copy/pasting all of the chain emails your friends send you here

Posted Image

#22 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,624 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

For some people soda will make you fatter. Your body still thinks sugar is coming in and reacts by releasing insulin. The brain also gets confused about how much calories you are taking in - i.e. when you eat a cheeseburger with a diet soda the brain doesn't understand that you are eating a cheeseburger.

Having said that I know people who have lost great weight just by switching from regular to diet soda

#23 LifeisaGarden

LifeisaGarden

Bitchassness

• HUDDLER
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:13 AM

I'm not proud of it but instead of drinking coffee I'll take a caffeine pill in the am. I feel like a bear waking from hibernation & I'll drag ass to the kitchen to take my medications and vitamins along with the caffeine pill before even going to the bathroom. Usually after about 5 minutes that caffeine will start to kick in and I'll get a burst of energy. I love that feeling. This is honestly the worst thing I do, besides eating bad food. I rarely drink, I don't smoke and I don't do drugs other than the medications I have to take every day. I would love to quit caffeine but I have been through those withdrawals before, I don't look forward to that.

Good for you for quitting!

#24 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

aspertame is bad, mkay....

#25 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:48 AM

New studies show that diet soda does trick your brain into releasing insuling and turning everything to fat instead of burning it.

#26 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:54 AM

New studies show that diet soda does trick your brain into releasing insuling and turning everything to fat instead of burning it.

It's horrible

http://articles.merc...ed-to-food.aspx

Splenda isn't any better either

#27 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

Too much of anything is bad for you. A soda now and then isn't terrible. Its the three every day gigantic big gulp more more more that is the problem.

#28 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

My bosses drink coffee constantly until noon..then it's diet coke all day...it grosses me out...You could power a small village with the amount of cans that I make them recycle

#29 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:20 PM

My bosses drink coffee constantly until noon..then it's diet coke all day...it grosses me out...You could power a small village with the amount of cans that I make them recycle

you make them recycle? Do you bring the pain train?

#30 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

heck yeah I do! I bring in a bin for them to throw their poo in..I take it home..dump it in my recycle bin and bring it back in...I'm telling you..the amount of cans they'd throw away is disturbing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.