Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

A funny thing happened on the way to the comments section of the Panthers vs. Falcons preview today

225 posts in this topic

the black guy is the only one that doesn't get a beer, what's up with that? grits really is an asshole

He was there to entertain - you know ..... the guy who tap dances.

In response to the new huddle guidelines I hereby declare that my copyright is attached to all of my personal details, illustrations, graphics, comics, paintings, photos and videos, etc. (as a result of the Berner Convention). For commercial use of the above my written consent is needed at all times!

I like your Gif..

The two kids wear the # 1 reminds me of that Play60 with the kid interacting with Cam. I guess when they grow up they too are going to be big and strong like Cam and take over his position and make his mother proud..

I must say...love that commercial.

1 person likes this

Based on his pics AND the insistence on making everyone thinks he's getting with the hottest 6th graders around, I just can't convince myself that it's not actually the little boys he's targeting.

Look at the pics of this clown and tell me he's straight without laughing.

HE

IS

STRAIGHT

OK, it started with a snicker, transitioned to restrained laughter, and ended in a full fledged roar.

why are the two prego chicks on the right smoking a blunt and drinking a wine cooler?

1 person likes this

quite the classy group

the fine young gentleman in the slipknot shirt seems like he is up to some good

1 person likes this

This thread wins on so many levels. The pictures of the guy is what really tops it off.

why are the two prego chicks on the right smoking a blunt and drinking a wine cooler?

i don't think those are babies

What instigating incident did I miss that brought this thread on?

What instigating incident did I miss that brought this thread on?

forum poster gritsrgreat has trolled these boards since cam newton was drafted. he's a bored redskins fan who admitted to getting kicked off redskins boards for posting borderline CP and did just about the same thing here. turns out also he's a racist (judging by his facebook posts) and an actual pedo (judging again by his choice of usernames referring to pedophile culture and those pesky facebook posts in the same vein)

basically he's been notoriously the worst poster on this forum for two years and by some divine will of the gods it was exposed to the world

2 people like this

lol kurb acted like banning him was going to leave like a huge void in the ch.com community

2 people like this

He does remind me of the rapist in the Green Mile.

sam_rockwell_the_green_mile_001.jpg

O_o