Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R0CKnR0LLA

A week in the life of a welfare queen

97 posts in this topic

Kurb...

...and I think you could probably throw Scrum and Jase to the right of center... Hawk too.

I think a chart is in order.

I think a chart is in order.

lwiPf.jpg

2 people like this

Rodeos chart is cool, but the colors do need some work.

I look much better in earth tones.

The fact that "helicopters, hovercrafts, and crab bisque baths" make liberals so obviously and violently angry with jealousy while I couldn't care less will always put a smile on my face.

See I don't care either. It's the fact you and the other cromags think people are jealous that puts a smile on my face

When my daughter first started in elementary school, she got discounted lunch. Cost me .25 per day. Times were tough and it saved my ass. That lasted through 2nd grade. She is in sixth grade this year and I swear to god the lady in the admin building where you submit the form keeps asking me why I don't get the discounted lunches anymore and I tell her every time I don't need it, I have a great job and am doing very well for myself. She says but you can still get it and looks downright perplexed that I wouldn't take advantage of what is basically a welfare program, knowing I no longer need it. Welfare reform is like A-1 priority in my mind right now.

2 people like this

See I don't care either. It's the fact you and the other cromags think people are jealous that puts a smile on my face

Yes, and Fox News claims to offer a fair and balanced perspective.

Sorry, but the liberals on this board lost their aloof-and-carefree card when they began making "conservatives are dumb, horrible people" topics every fuging week.