96 replies to this topic

#46 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:01 AM

I visualize you guys as the dude on work release lying in a mail bin explaining to Buddy the Elf what great ideas you have....

#47 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:41 AM

Friends, Americans, Countrymen...I come not to praise Bill Gates, but to bury him. Cantrell says that Bill Gates is a parasite. And Cantrell is an honorable man.

#48 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:07 AM

Bill Gates is, or was at least, a software engineer. Not a business major

#49 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,108 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:19 AM

Boy ... the hate ... for both ends of the spectrum ....

#50 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

Bill Gates is, or was at least, a software engineer. Not a business major

Regardless, he's in the one percent. He's in the one percent of the one percent.

#51 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,224 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:21 PM

I'm trying to keep it short and words with one syllable so you can follow

Pry just lost you

Your hatred and jealousy for those who have actually made financial successes out of their lives is amazing. We should just all strive to under achieve like you have.

#52 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:29 PM

Ouch

#53 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,224 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

First comment of mine was too harsh.

#54 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,168 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:58 PM

Your hatred and jealousy for those who have actually made financial successes out of their lives is amazing. We should just all strive to under achieve like you have.

What do you consider a financial success? Is there some sort of criteria or a checklist that I am missing out on?

And that attack on my family and my mental capacity. lol

You seem to be very insecure. I'm sorry for that.

#55 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,138 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:59 PM

that was brusque and dickish and you should rethink your ways as they are not consistent with the basic underpinnings of your ideology

#56 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

Brusque and dickish don't go together. It's like caviar and Texas Pete.

#57 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,224 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:16 PM

What do you consider a financial success? Is there some sort of criteria or a checklist that I am missing out on?

And that attack on my family and my mental capacity. lol

You seem to be very insecure. I'm sorry for that.

Nope. It just get defensive when people like you tell me that I don't deserve the money that I have busted by ass to earn. Nothing was handed to me. My family did not come from money.

My grandparents were so damn poor that they had to send my father to live with his aunt and uncle because they did not have enough money to feed everyone.

Neither of my parents had college degrees, but understood that education was the answer.....not sitting around expecting someone else to support you and give you hand outs.

My parents instilled the importance of an education in me and I took that philosophy and ran with it. I worked during high school to earn money for college....I worked 3 jobs in college to pay for my education....I did not go on Spring Breaks in college because every dime I earned went to pay for my education...I went back and got my masters while working, married, and with kids.

So when someone tells me that I don't deserve what I make or that they think I should freely give more so that someone else can sit on their ass and play XBox all day....all I have to say to that person is that they can kiss my ass.

I think it is quite amusing to hear people rant and rave about how SOMEONE OTHER THAN THEMSELVES should pay more.

If you believe in the social programs so much, why don't you just write Uncle Sam an extra check every month to support them? You are like every other liberal Democrat....feel good about your altruistics beliefs, just as long as someone else foots the bill.

I really believe we should be giving more to charity. I am going to make a $50k pledge. Oh by the way, you will be receiving the invoice in a few weeks because I think that you don't deserve what you have and you should pay it for me.

Typical Democrat......

#58 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,168 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

As usual you don't answer the question asked. You attempted to insult me by saying that I was not a financial success so again my question... What do you consider a financial success? How does someone achieve success in madhatter's world?

Will you still be insecure when I can check off all the requirements?

I think so...

#59 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,224 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

As usual you don't answer the question asked. You attempted to insult me by saying that I was not a financial success so again my question... What do you consider a financial success? How does someone achieve success in madhatter's world?

Will you still be insecure when I can check off all the requirements?

I think so...

You achieve success in my world through hard work.....not blaming someone else for what you don't have and expecting someone else to foot the bill.

If you are happy making $50k a year, then that is fine.

If you are happy making $100k a year, then that is fine.

I personally don't care how much you make. What is irritating about you is your condemnation for anyone who make more than you.

It is not me that is insecure....it is you.

I prefer to share my money with those who actually need it and are actually working to better their lives. I give tons every year to charities......and I would guarantee you that it is significantly more than your condescending self gives.

I am still waiting for your answer on why you don't write an extra check every month to pay for these entitlement programs that you hold so dear to your heart.

#60 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

Would the democrats here be ok to pay at a higher tax rate than republicans? I guess that would need to be directed to those making enough money to actually be paying net positive taxes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com