I look much better in earth tones.

#92 King

King

A Cell of Awareness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

The fact that "helicopters, hovercrafts, and crab bisque baths" make liberals so obviously and violently angry with jealousy while I couldn't care less will always put a smile on my face.

#93 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,591 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

See I don't care either. It's the fact you and the other cromags think people are jealous that puts a smile on my face

#94 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,610 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

When my daughter first started in elementary school, she got discounted lunch. Cost me .25 per day. Times were tough and it saved my ass. That lasted through 2nd grade. She is in sixth grade this year and I swear to god the lady in the admin building where you submit the form keeps asking me why I don't get the discounted lunches anymore and I tell her every time I don't need it, I have a great job and am doing very well for myself. She says but you can still get it and looks downright perplexed that I wouldn't take advantage of what is basically a welfare program, knowing I no longer need it. Welfare reform is like A-1 priority in my mind right now.

#95 King

King

A Cell of Awareness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

See I don't care either. It's the fact you and the other cromags think people are jealous that puts a smile on my face

Yes, and Fox News claims to offer a fair and balanced perspective.

Sorry, but the liberals on this board lost their aloof-and-carefree card when they began making "conservatives are dumb, horrible people" topics every fuging week.

#96 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,591 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

Stop being so dumb

#97 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

lol pretty much all the tinderbox topics are started by the same 4 or 5 people

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.