50 replies to this topic

#46 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:43 AM

I'm hopping some team falls in love with someone (not necessarily a QB) and offers up a trade ,similar to the one ATL gave up for Julio.

#47 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,641 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:30 AM

Haha you just mad Lee didn't win it.

To be fair, he broke Cams Yardage record and beat Alabama as a fugging RS freshman. But yeah, it is just a popularity contest.

And argus, did you even know who Cam was before we drafted him lol?

I'm not mad that Lee didn't win (never thought he would), I'm mad Lee wasn't even invited to NYC. Te'o wasn't even the best LB in the country this year, let alone defensive player, and Klein's numbers were average at best as a passer with rushing declining from 2011. Manziel is an exciting player to watch sure, but against the three ranked opponents A&M played he completed just over 61% of his passes for 702 yards and a 2-3 touchdown to interception ratio. That's hardly Heisman worthy numbers. Do I think Lee was the most dominant player in college football this year? Absolutely. But I also never thought a WR from a 7-5 team was going to win the Heisman....

But just for perspective, he's Lee's numbers compared to the other WRS who have won the Heisman....

So you're telling me a kid who trashes the numbers of every other Heisman winner at his position doesn't even deserve a trip? Sorry, I don't buy that....

Posted Image

#48 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts
  • LocationLakeland, FL

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:56 PM

Reshirt freshmen, let him play his college career first. Hey ill do the Cam arguement....SEC will have film on him next year, soph slump herp derp

#49 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,544 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

Fug Johnny boy!

Teo is the real deal mark my words he will be the #1 pick in the draft,experts are saying he is the next great LB to enter the NFL.

Teo=Ray Lewis

I hope we get the #1 pick and draft him Luke/Teo/Beason/TD 3-4 beast.With Hardy/Mcclain/Johnson on the line.

Yea all Luke, Teo, Beason and TD are not 34 LB. Good idea

#50 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,544 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:00 PM

Manziel Suck

#51 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts
  • LocationLakeland, FL

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:01 PM

If manziel didnt beat bama he wouldnt of got the trophy. Still had an amazing season tho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.