Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOLY SHI-----TAKE MUSHROOM!?!

70 posts in this topic

Posted

:''''(

You're still a D bag I see. Not everyone can come up with something cool like PhillyB and find a cool Johnny Quest avatar at 27.

Posted

What is it with dudes bumping my old threads?

Posted

this is getting hurtful

Posted

try to not be an eighth-tier shitposter with a grade school moniker while you're at it

posts Iike this give me fifteen seconds of laughter followed by 115 seconds of self consciously wondering what tier I am.

Posted

And holy poo PhillyB, I thought that was a Captain Planet avatar, you know the kids? Not Johnny Quest. I feel sheepish.

Posted

And holy poo PhillyB, I thought that was a Captain Planet avatar, you know the kids? Not Johnny Quest. I feel sheepish.

looks like you just fell from the 3rd tier to the fifth tier.

Posted

5YgW3m.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

this is getting hurtful

What's hurtfull is losing a parent, getting on the huddle, replying to a guy and having you decide it would be fun to be a dick. I'll just go back to reading and not posting.

Posted

calm down. if its any comfort there are only seven levels. i made up that last one to taunt you

1 person likes this

Posted

calm down. if its any comfort there are only seven levels. i made up that last one to taunt you

Actually it does comfort me to know that. Anyways, sorry. Had a bad couple days and totally overreacted to something extremely minor.

1 person likes this