Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Locker Room Notice

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Tomorrow's pre-game Flipping the Bird practice has been cancelled.

Instead, we will practice Calling the Coin Flip at the regularily scheduled time the Bird Flipping practice was scheduled.

Be advised that Coin Flip Calling does not involve body contact. Please disregard previous instruction to call Edges and Coaches will not be allowed to call a Time Out while the Ref is tossing the Coin. We will now practice calling Heads or Tails while the Ref tosses the Coin.

The Management

Posted

Tomorrow's pre-game Flipping the Bird practice has been cancelled.

Instead, we will practice Calling the Coin Flip at the regularily scheduled time the Bird Flipping practice was scheduled.

Be advised that Coin Flip Calling does not involve body contact. Please disregard previous instruction to call Edges and Coaches will not be allowed to call a Time Out while the Ref is tossing the Coin. We will now practice calling Heads or Tails while the Ref tosses the Coin.

The Management

is this considered funny by georgia standards?

Posted

is this considered funny by georgia standards?

What the heck would I know about Georgia standards?. Does Georgia have standards? If so, what standards do they have.

Posted

What the heck would I know about Georgia standards?. Does Georgia have standards? If so, what standards do they have.

wait are you a bucs fan? i get you prats mixed up

Posted

Yes he is a matelot.

Posted

Any Given Sunday,

Good luck to you guys.

Go Bucs

Posted

Hey peeps,

Congrats on your amazing win and on winning the coin toss.

On the flip side of the coin, Bucs sucked big time today and lost to the Eagles. Crap