4 replies to this topic

#1 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,462 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:44 AM

Growing up, many kids are told to find a police officer if they need help.

It's a lesson Demarco Alonzo Thomas took to heart.

Thomas was an alleged drug courier who said he misplaced $20,000 in drug money and wanted authorities to write him an excuse note so a Tucson, Ariz., cartel wouldn't kill him, the Associated Press reported.

In November, when Thomas, 30, was traveling through Tucson International Airport from North Carolina when he reported misplacing the money, according to a search warrant requested by the Tucson Airport Authority Police Department.

Fearing for his life, he called police to ask if an officer could write a note to the local cartel explaining that he lost $20,000 in drug money; he thought it might smooth things over if he could show cartel members a phony receipt from the local police stating they had seized the money, the Arizona Daily Star reported.

But when police searched his belongings, they found $17,000 in a pair of pants and another $3,000 in his wallet, Geobeats reported.

The unsympathetic officers arrested him on suspicion of money laundering and racketeering.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/06/demarco-thomas-loses-2000_n_2251606.html

What a complete dumbass.

#2 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:11 AM

I don't blame him,I would rather go to prison than die.The cartel is no joke they will kill you if you lose their money/drugs.

#3 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,462 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:18 AM

I don't blame him,I would rather go to prison than die.The cartel is no joke they will kill you if you lose their money/drugs.

He actually had the 20,000 on him, 17,000 in a pair of jeans and 3,000 in his wallet.

#4 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,348 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:20 AM

He'd get shanked in prison.

#5 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:59 AM

Pro-tip. He didn't lose the money, he was trying to steal it and tried to get the cops to help him by writing a bogus note that they seized it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com