Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clapping

19 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought this thread would be about clapping pissing off the wine and cheese crowd. And in a way I guess it is...

1 person likes this

Posted

fugging selfish Cam throwing a fit and clapping his hands cuz he isn't getting the ball when he wants...

Oh look! Another RG3 subway commercial!

You are trying so incredibly hard to defend all Cam criticisms that you are finding the in places they don't exist. The OP is criticizing the offense, which is popular here remember?

Take a break from the Huddle, get a little perspective

Posted

when in the shotgun formation Cam does not have control over the snap count. The center decides when he wants to snap the ball after Cam tells him he's ready with the leg lift or some other signal (he typically drops his right arm all the way down)l. The clapping is just left the center know he's running out of time and need to get the ball off quickly or get a delay of game.

most offences in the NFL you will see the guard looking back. When the guard see this signal he will tap the center who knows it's now okay to snap the ball

2 people like this

Posted

You are trying so incredibly hard to defend all Cam criticisms that you are finding the in places they don't exist. The OP is criticizing the offense, which is popular here remember?

Take a break from the Huddle, get a little perspective

The fug are you talking about?

Do you ever have anything positive to say?

Posted

The fug are you talking about?

Do you ever have anything positive to say?

That's his shtick. On occasion he has coherent posts, I guess he's off his anti depressants again.

Posted

Last year he clapped when he wanted the ball immediately. This year he mostly does it as a decoy.

Posted

would you rather him smack the centers ass then clap?