1017 replies to this topic

#1006 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,644 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:08 PM

Turner is going to have a career day in this blow out.

dumbass

#1007 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,330 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:08 PM

Posted Image

#1008 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,424 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

I see Panther Nation stirring up crap on the Falcons board. lol he should do one his freestyles for them

#1009 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,737 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

I see Panther Nation stirring up crap on the Falcons board. lol he should do one his freestyles for them

I hope he stays there

#1010 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,194 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

Not when the ball is thrown into his back. Honestly it says it all when Steve Smith says good play to him after it

I'm sorry but you don't understand the basic rules of football then. He made no effort to play the ball and ran into a receiver to impede their chance to catch the ball. Had he turned around it would have been clean, but when he makes no effort to find the ball that is TEXTBOOK pass interference....

#1011 KittyCity

KittyCity

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

If nothing else, The Panthers just gave the NFL a blueprint to spank Melty Ice and that "high-flying" offense. Chokelanta goes one and out in the Playoffs.

#1012 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,192 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

Ryan turn his head back at Cam after he walked pass. I wonder if Cam said something or maybe he didn't say anything and Ryan was like "Oh Cam didn't tell me good game or anything:("

Why do you guys make it easy for others to blame Cam for every ish? Stop reading stuff into everything Cam does.

#1013 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,192 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:25 PM

If nothing else, The Panthers just gave the NFL a blueprint to spank Melty Ice and that "high-flying" offense. Chokelanta goes one and out in the Playoffs.

I've said it from the beginning, this team is way better than they play. If they could only get out of their own way and play win instead of always playing to survive, you would be in contention every season.

Football is a team sport. Sitting there putting endless pressure on your qb to be perfect while making excuses for the rest of the team will not make bring this team success.

Did I not call it for you guys. I said this team was more than capable to beat the Falcons. You did it. Comgrats. Keep the wins coming.

#1014 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 38,029 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

dumbass

:lol:

(it happens to all of us)

#1015 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,250 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:24 PM

Apologize right now!

:-D

#1016 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,424 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

Why do you guys make it easy for others to blame Cam for every ish? Stop reading stuff into everything Cam does.

First off all I don't take people that say "ish" seriously. Secondly, I don't care what people's opinions are on myself or on Cam. Third If people are getting their info from the huddle then they are dumb. Lastly, it's called joking around. Quit taking everything seriously.

#1017 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

Dude stop trying to make me look like a bad guy.So you created a user name and used Panther Nation and decided to blame me not cool.

I don't know you but whoever you are please don't lie on my name,it's not cool brah.

#1018 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

First off all I don't take people that say "ish" seriously. Secondly, I don't care what people's opinions are on myself or on Cam. Third If people are getting their info from the huddle then they are dumb. Lastly, it's called joking around. Quit taking everything seriously.

Well you joke too much,I mean you just lied to the Panther board,quit using my name to troll other boards brah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com