Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lafell, Anderson, Dwan, Stew all out today

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Hmmm, heading to the bar now. I gotta figure out what I'm gonna drink hard liquor wise.

Jameson cures the ills.

Posted

Whose suppose to get the bulk of the carries for Atlanta today? Turner or Rogers?

It was rumored that Rodgers would start, but after reading the injury report i would be shocked if smith doesn't start Turner and exploit the Panthers injuries in the middle.

Posted

Lafell had 0 catches last time we played the Falcons. No big deal there.

Posted

Unleash the Gettis.

Knowing Rivera, he'll find someway to fug that up as well.

Posted

Turner went over 100 with the Edwards playing so.......

Posted

One positive is that Byers is out as well.

Posted

Turner went over 100 with the Edwards playing so.......

So expect 200 from him? Nice!

Posted

Well, I don't think there is much of a difference in terms of this season over Murphy and Gettis. Big picture Gettis could use his reps.

Gettis is 20 pounds heavier than Murphy and taller as well. He's also more agile and has better footwork. . or had better footwork, we'll see if he's still lightfooted now that he's 220.

Posted

Well, I don't think there is much of a difference in terms of this season over Murphy and Gettis. Big picture Gettis could use his reps.

That's pretty much how I see it. I'd just hate to see Gettis go to another team and contribute in a big way, people like to forget how big he was for the team in 2010 (one of the few bright spots).

Posted

meh, Idk, Murphy just knows the offense better and blocks pretty well. Murphy makes plays, its not like he's Drew Carter 2.0 like the huddle makes him out to be. I'd like to see Gettis get reps too but not at the expense of playing scared or uncertain.

Posted

so Godfrey was active, yet never saw him play today. even when Nakason went out they put in Colin Jones with DJ Campbell