Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Irv

Get the fug off our field Matt Ryan.

61 posts in this topic

I have never seen a 11-2 team that does not deserve to have a bye. Falcunts should have to prove themselves in the wild card first.

They certainly don't deserve it but they definitely need it. HF advantage too

They play like azz outside of their precious dome. It's like their wobbie blanket.

@robgpaul

A heated exchange on the field between Greg Hardy and Matt Bryant.. Hardy kept saying get the F*** off our field.

that's the most fuging amazing thing I've ever heard in my life

You probably show as much emotion as RR when someone steals your lunch money.

Lol. I show emotion all time maybe a little too much sometimes.

I see the falcon's losing hard in the playoffs cause Carolina Exposed them for being a garbage team.

1 person likes this

Just my opinion I don't agree with what Hardy did. They will be playing in January we wont.

They won't be playing long.

1 person likes this

Just my opinion I don't agree with what Hardy did. They will be playing in January we wont.

Today, one game at a time is all that matters.

They won't be playing long.

They might not but at least they are in the mix. We haven't been in the mix since 2008.

Not arguing that.

If Cam Newton had said what Matt Ryan did, the talking heads would have a field day.

Atlanta is a one and done team. They are not tough. Ryan is not tough and if Hardy talking to him wasn't great sportsmanship, well, Ryan should have kept his mouth shut.

1 person likes this

Where's the gif of Cam shouting 'this is my fugin field'!...?

• Sorry to see you leave

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
    • I am a 3 percenter. I am white, married, no children, no debt. I have a pension for the rest of my life, and we have a couple retirement accounts to also use at some point. I own the home I live in, I built and own 50% of the house my in-laws live in and we have our place in Mexico.  If you think for one fugging second that anything Trump does effects my life from one day to the next, you are sadly mistaken.  That being said, I'm also a compassionate human being who cares about the quality of life for other human beings. I've been places and seen both the best and worst of how people live all over the world. The GOP has proven time and again over the past 40 years they couldn't give a sh!t less about blue collar, middle America. The working class for the GOP are nothing but the mules who lug their riches to the bank. The backs of the working class bore not only the labor that made assholes like Trump rich, but they are also the backs the GOP stand on to keep their feet from touching the bullsh!t they spew. While racism has always had its place in politics, the GOP has become very overt in their racism and have added that to the mix as well.  Sad part is, many naive, uneducated people who live in this country and who have been the forced labor in the GOP camp for the last 40 years are supporting such a regime. Why? Because they have no nuance for anything but the very basic and will believe the simpleton idea of "building a wall" before they'll try to educate themselves and become literate with the entire immigration reform issue. They'll buy into the anti-Muslim rhetoric and believe they are the terrorists despite the fact they should more afraid of the teenage white kid down the street who spends most of his time playing video games in the basement and reads Nazi blogs on his lunch hour in the high school cafeteria.      
    • @Mr. Scot   I am happy for the good, and sad for the bad, but, I do know you will do alright. Just keep your eye on the prize, and all will be well. You may be losing this family, so you've got that going for you.   Keep Pounding my friend. Keep Pounding.