Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beastson

I'm Saying... No Crow For Cam Haters?

82 posts in this topic

Losing record while Luck, RG3 and Rusell Wilson have won more in their rookie seasons. Wins and loses man. That's all that matters in non Madden world.

Who's said anything about Luck, RG3 and Rusell?

And wins?

This thread is about Cam performance and all the haters who trolled the hell outta this site saying he's not the man for the job

He makes up for missed throws with his legs and extending drives

What bugs me about the missed throws is that he almost always makes the right read and finds the open guy. Just imagine how much better he'd be if he had better accuracy. Then he would truly be elite.

Also, this thread sucks.

Who's said anything about Luck, RG3 and Rusell?

And wins?

This thread is about Cam performance and all the haters who trolled the hell outta this site saying he's not the man for the job

I know man.

Beating a dead horse calling out Cam haters?

Once again?

there have not been any cam haters on this board, ever. Just some people with a balanced perspective.

If you doubt this that means you were never around for Jake Delhomme because there is a deference, and if you were here for it you would know.

there have not been any cam haters on this board, ever. Just some people with a balanced perspective.

BS. A lot of the talk I witnessed pre draft was vicious and ignorant to say the least. Quite a few of those individuals have returned this season after being missing during all of 2011 to offer their "balanced perspective".

1 person likes this

I'm not a hater but I am sick and tired of overthrows on all these wide-ass-open throws.

You are a hater because you harping over every ish Cam does as if other QBs don't do the same ish. Oh wait a minute...Eli just over threw a ball. Let me go and see how many Gaints fans are ranting over it.

Why don't you focus all that energy on begging your team to get this ish together instead of acting like this team is so together and it's Cam who is the problem. The damn kid is getting more rushing yards than the rest of his team and you're all bent out of shape over his damn throwing a couple of miss throws..GTFOH

Some of you folks will look for anything to hate Cam and it has less to do with what he does on the field.

If you doubt this that means you were never around for Jake Delhomme because there is a deference, and if you were here for it you would know.

So in your eyes, "balanced perspective" means intentionally finding fault with everything Cam does just so he won't look better than Jake? I figured there was a reason behind all this intentional over the top expectation of Cam.

Why are we still holding on to the ghost of Jake Delhomme? That is the problem with some of you fans. You don't seem to want this team to move forward because your favorite person isn't on it anymore. How sad and selfish is that?

You are a hater because you harping over every ish Cam does as if other QBs don't do the same ish. Oh wait a minute...Eli just over threw a ball. Let me go and see how many Gaints fans are ranting over it.

Why don't you focus all that energy on begging your team to get this ish together instead of acting like this team is so together and it's Cam who is the problem. The damn kid is getting more rushing yards than the rest of his team and you're all bent out of shape over his damn throwing a couple of miss throws..GTFOH

Some of you folks will look for anything to hate Cam and it has less to do with what he does on the field.

All that energy? This is, like, the only thing I ever criticize about him. I never said Cam was the problem, I said he needs to reign in all these overthrows. It will happen as he gets more experience but practice will accelerate his improvement in that department. Since when is me saying he needs to reign in his overthrows "getting bent out of shape"? If you think I'm one of the Cam haters, you must not post here very often. I'm one of the more level headed posters these days. It sounds to me like you just want to take out your frustration on someone and I happened to be the first person you saw criticize Cam.

Go ask Cam himself. He will say he wants to get his overthrows under control too. I'm not hating.

You're joking right?

I'm not talking about those that criticize... but the actual haters. Those made it clear he's not the guy

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?217241-Why-Denver-beats-Carolina/page7

Good luck.

Newsflash for all of the posters here still using the term "Cam Haters".....you sound like a pre-pubescent little girl.

That is all.