Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DJ Campbell

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Liked what I saw from the young kid today. Had good coverage on TG, and douglas in the Slot, came up and played the run really well, had a few nice tackles during the game. I am encouraged by his play. Seems to be a very heady and smart player too.

1 person likes this

Posted

He stepped in nicely. Didn't make any mistakes. Made a third down stop on Gonzalez as well

Safety is still an issue that needs fixing

Posted

Does anyone know why both Godfrey and Norman didn't play today?

Posted

Norman was "coaches decision". Not sure about Godfrey.

Posted

I'm still amazed we stopped their "high-powered" offense with the defense we had out there on the field

Posted

I hope Godfrey was a coaching decision as well

Posted

I'm still amazed we stopped their "high-powered" offense with the defense we had out there on the field

I'm pretty surprised. Hardy, TD, and Kuechly had them scrappy and fired up all day

Thomas, Dockery, Jones, and Campbell surprisingly looked my I say better than any of our units so far this season against the supposed "Best of the NFC"

Posted

Lets hope out starting safety tandem in not Colin Jones and DJ Campbell next week.

Posted

Looked better that Nak and Godfrey haha

No big plays given up by that secondary

Posted

Lets hope out starting safety tandem in not Colin Jones and DJ Campbell next week.

Yep

Posted

Why not? They looked at least as good as anything we've put out there yet this year.

4 people like this

Posted

Why? Godfrey and Nakamura is a horrible tandem......would be tough for them to be much worse