Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'll say it again. I want Larry Fitzgerald.

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

We have to make a splash this offseason either by HC hire or big time offseason move. You add fitzgerald and whoever we can in the draft's first round, and we can make a serious run NOW.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/09/larry-fitzgeralds-father-says-pathetic-cardinals-have-quit/

Fitzgerald would be open to a trade. I wonder how he would feel about playing with Cam, Olsen, and opposite Smitty.

I think we can get creative and get this done. I know, it's not Madden. But don't tell me now that the Cardinals wouldn't accept some future picks along with a 2nd rounder for Fitzgerald. They would. And they've really dragged down his numbers, they're really pedestrian.

I want Fitzgerald.

Posted · Report post

Lol. If you want Fitz you're giving up at least 2013 and 2014 first rounders.

Posted · Report post

Can't afford. Sorry

Posted · Report post

he had a great game today...maybe his price fell

from what I remember...one catch early that was stripped and recovered by Seattle

one catch in the 3rd for about 3 yards.

Posted · Report post

say it as many times as you want, it isn't going to happen. Every time you have the thought though, you don't have to post it on here.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

that team is tanking. they'll hire a new GM and coach in the offseason. i wouldn't be surprised if they were willing to part with a couple of key guys for the right place to supplement the rebuilding process.

i'd give up a second for him.

Posted · Report post

Who wouldn't want Fitz. The price is going to be too high.

Posted · Report post

I hope we invest more into the oline first before looking at other positions on the offense.

Posted · Report post

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0h40ow99W1qc7mh1.jpg[/img]
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

We already had one christmas miracle today, its not happening. It would be a great dream though
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I would want him for the same reason some of you wanted to let smitty walk after 2010. The poor guy is wasting away in the desert. Bring him in to work with Cam, everybody's happy.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He'd be 30 next year. Haven't decided on my opinion yet. Just injecting that in there. I love him to death though and would kill to have him.

But.
1 person likes this