Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

I'll say it again. I want Larry Fitzgerald.

43 posts in this topic

I will say if the new regime was dead set for some reason on having a WR with our first I'd rather go this route than take any of this year's trashy class.

More of an indictment on the prospects though.

1 person likes this

So a 2nd rounder the next two years OR a future first with a conditional pick included based on performance wouldn't do it? Really?

the price will probably be more than we can afford and probably too high for a 30 year old receiver. even if it is fitz

I hope we invest more into the oline first before looking at other positions on the offense.

Take Joeckel with the first round... sign a pass blocking lineman in free agency.... go get Fitzy

I guess we should discuss, what's the going rate for Fitz at this point? I don't think it would be a first.... if you look what other similar star receivers who wanted out yielded.... it's just not that high. There is some perceived depreciation on this equipment.

I'm sure the Cardinals will want to trade one of their few franchise players....

he'd be, at the very minimum, two second round picks.......which I would easily give up

however, a team that has stockpiled picks - ahem Patriots, would be better suited and tbh a better fit

I'm sure the Cardinals will want to trade one of their few franchise players....

They need to rebuild. Out of respect for him they would probably do it if he said to do it.

DO want if he can be had.

We don't need the big name guys. In fact, if you play fantasy then you should know about Danario Alexander. He's an undrafted WR that has been phenomenal for the Chargers in the last few weeks. Look up his stats. And he wouldn't cost one fifth of what Fitz makes.

Watch what he does next week against us.

This isn't madden or fantasy football