Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good game.

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

We got our asses handed to us. Greg Hardy can blow me. I'm gonna go take some hydros and continue drinking.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Good luck in play off !

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Good luck in play off !

If we go one and done i might die of alcohol poisoning. I still think this is the year for us though.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We got our asses handed to us. Greg Hardy can blow me. I'm gonna go take some hydros and continue drinking.

Yes you did ....but the drinking will help

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Its hard for me to read any posts by someone who has two favorite teams in the same division.

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

If we go one and done i might die of alcohol poisoning. I still think this is the year for us though.

Sorry but yall are the worst 11-2 team in the history of 11-2's. one of the easiest schedules in the league and yall barely slip by.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Its hard for me to read any posts by someone who has two favorite teams in the same division.

I do not think it is possible

Posted · Report post

agreed

Posted · Report post

its called "hedging".

Posted · Report post

Yeah sorry i hate the Panthers now. I used to have a soft spot (hardly a favorite team ie i cheered for the Panthers in their 04 playoff run). That has dissipated. I've actually mentioned this several times. I just don't want to change my name.

Sorry but yall are the worst 11-2 team in the history of 11-2's. one of the easiest schedules in the league and yall barely slip by.

Blah blah blah.

Posted · Report post

Yeah sorry i hate the Panthers now. I used to have a soft spot (hardly a favorite team ie i cheered for the Panthers in their 04 playoff run). That has dissipated. I've actually mentioned this several times. I just don't want to change my name.

Blah blah blah.

So when the Falcons dissapoint and the Panthers are good you will be Panthers1stFalcons2nd?

What a great fan you are.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Look at Zod bustin on the little dirty bird, haha! Bend over here comes the boom! Zod-Style

• Masters of PIE !

• Top Rated Images