Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next Season - Greg Hardy for Captain.

58 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='teeray' timestamp='1355151796' post='2040145']
As much as I love him talking poo to the Falcons after the game, that isn't exactly the actions you would expect of a captain.
[/quote]

Booooooooo

I guess you're right....sighs

Posted · Report post

Captain? no

Captain Crazy? yes

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Actionman0z' timestamp='1355156484' post='2040239']

I also like this too... I just don't like the BS comments after the game when you are 3-9. You're a Pro, act like it.
[/quote]

fug that and fug them.
Ryan's wonderbread horsefuging self started it after Nakamura poo the bed and gave him a game back.

I hope Hardy found Ryan and just berated his ass as much as possible..

fug em. fug "He's a Pro, act like it" fug that.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

[img]http://i.imgur.com/8WUOL.gif[/img]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm with Monsta and others...we need more people on this team with the attitude of Hardy.

I didn't like his pre-game talking, but post-game, after we whipped that Falcon ass all over the field, go for it. Lil Matty started it in Atlanta and I'm glad someone responded in our house after the victory.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Lol at all the guys criticizing Hardy for talking smack after the game. You all have no clue what's it like to play at high level of competition vs a hated rival.....after one of theirs started it to begin with....take off your dresses one time. Hardy was "protecting this house". There should be no issue with it.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Kurb' timestamp='1355161714' post='2040396']

fug that and fug them.
Ryan's wonderbread horsefuging self started it after Nakamura poo the bed and gave him a game back.

I hope Hardy found Ryan and just berated his ass as much as possible..

fug em. fug "He's a Pro, act like it" fug that.
[/quote]

Just like Bryant said, we'll have fun watching them in January. lol.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Actionman0z' timestamp='1355166482' post='2040563']
[/quote]

That's irrelevant to the issue at hand.

Sunday, the Panthers whipped that ass. What they do Monday isn't of concern. SUNDAY that ass was whipped.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Zod' timestamp='1355152524' post='2040161']
I like my Defensive Lineman and Offensive Lineman with a bit of a mean and crazy streak to be honest. I don't want choir boys out there.
[/quote]

Me too. I'll take a big dose of nasty every time when it comes to the big boys in particular, and the defense in general.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Actionman0z' timestamp='1355166482' post='2040563']

[/quote]

Jan had nothing to do with yesterday.

Panthers bent them over yesterday. So Bryant's and your come back is "watch us in Jan"???

Doesn't change the fact the panthers got payback....and exposed their fake ass team for what they really are.....overrated

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Actionman0z' timestamp='1355156920' post='2040255']
Listen dude, I dont care what they said, and where they said it, I know what they said. We let the play do the talking on the field. If he was so mad about it, he could have done more ON the field, not after the games. Thugs gonna be thugs. Pure and simple. Be a pro, handle your business like a man, and don't talk poo after the game like a bitch, when you're 3-9. Handled. Now STFU.
[/quote]

I tried to ignore your douchery on this topic until you thought it was appropriate to pretend there was anything thuggish about his behavior.. talk out of your ass much? lol

Posted · Report post

It does not matter. What he did was unprofessional in a professional league. Some guys choose to talk poo, some guys don't. Playing the game the right way is what matters, be agressive on the field, not after the game, no point to that. We did whip their ass, and we whipped their ass even more in the first game, just didnt show where it counted. I like Greg and his fire. Just didnt like that tirade after the game was already won. No big deal.
1 person likes this