Photo
- - - - -

Cheap and Effective Offensive Acquisition

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

#49 SevenSixes

SevenSixes

Born a moron

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:08 PM

Posted Image
OP OCHO

#50 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

obviously not because if you realize the potenital chad has, it COULD be worth WAY more than 1 million dollars. Its called, risk/reward, learn something.

You act like we have the 1million to give to him to begin with. If we were 10 million under the cap, I wouldn't care, but we're not even that close, we're about to brake even with just the rookie contracts. A certain amount has to be allocated to sign your guys. I think around 4-5 million.

You still have to sign dwan back, that's a far better contract in a position of need. You could draft a WR this coming april and pay him peanuts. If Gettis and Bryant show up this off season, there could be your low risk/high reward right there without having to spend EXTRA money that's is already accounted for.

learn some common sense bro..seriously, Chad is not coming here and wasting 1 million on him would be just that. A waste.

I rather give that shot to DHB, he's younger and a former #1 draft choice that is still young. He could have a bounce back in his career, although his career isn't that bad to be honest. It was average at best.