Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lattimore to Enter the Draft

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Of course I'm not saying we should draft him. I'm just a South Carolina fan who's interested in Lattimore's career. If he went undrafted, sure let's bring him in.

Posted

Just imagine if Hurney was still GM.

1st:Te'o

2nd: Bernard

3rd: (trade next years 2nd) Lattimore

Not even funny anymore

Posted

The best RB prospect since AP, sadly injuries took over. Hopefully he'll find some way to comeback healthy. He'll be a late 5th or later.

Posted

Before he got hurt, everyone that watched him could tell he had lost a step this season after the first injury. I just cannot see this being a good idea for the kid. I wish him the best though.

Posted

McGahee was drafted during a period where RB's in general carried a lot more value as a whole. This is now a passing league AND he's a huge risk.

Posted

Lattimore was not as good as McGahee either. Lattimore is good but he has a skinny lower body for his run style. He has had a freakish injury with the Broken Jaw, and two knee injuries.

Being out for the year he will NOT be a top 3 round draft choice unless its a deep RB team.(ugh)

Gms expectations of top 3 round picks are starters or 2nd year starters..no time to gamble on developing potential anymore. Brandon Hogan of RBs?

Posted

Lattimore is light years better a prospect than McGahee was if he didn't have the injury troubles. To suggest otherwise is laughable.