Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tips on gifts for girlfriend of almost 4 years.

81 posts in this topic

Posted

My husband once got me a pocket rocket. We had the most wonderfulous Christmas ever.

Come to think of it, maybe I should go look at the toy store and send him a link.

Posted

I just got mine a freaking $200 purse yesterday...silly poo. But maybe a purse, or shoes?

But damn, already a necklace and bracelet...might as well go with the ring mentioned earlier.

Honestly I'd be pissed if my husband spent $200 on a purse. Of course I wouldn't be very happy with expensive jewelry either.

I'd rather a weekend get away and some jewelry from Express or Body Central, furniture or a new gadget.

Posted

P.S. I know you "love" her and everything but you will wish later on that you were single during these years.

That's not a guarantee. I got married at 19, I don't recommend it to everyone and I know I missed out on somethings but hell people who didn't get married missed out on some awesomeness too. We grew up together and had fun doing it. We have a lot of fun good memories together.

1 person likes this

Posted

enrollment in a class on how to give oral sex

is this what you're getting your significant other?? :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I've been giving all my girlfriends autographed photos of myself for years. Always leads to sex.

Posted

she wants a diamond on her left ring finger. That is what you can get her.

Posted

my wife and i generally don't bother with gifts. the last two years our gift to each has been putting money towards paying off our house

we don't get invited to a lot of parties

Posted

is this what you're getting your significant other?? :)

might be overkill, I've already bought her the "how to give oral sex" DVD box set for her birthday

Posted

sounds like you need to get a different girlfriend..this one is unteachable obviously :)