Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera needs another year

33 posts in this topic

Posted

i knew this poo would happen

luck into winning some meaningless games at the end and people begin to think he isn't a terrible waste of oxygen

Not nearly as bad as the waste of space your post just occupied. "Luck into winning a meaningless game"????? You mean beat a division rival who your owner dislikes after they disrespect you on their field who is trying hard to wrap up home field advantage????

I

Posted

So the team finally, after 13 games has put together a complete game and now Ron deserves another year.... this place is seriously bi-polar

Posted

Some peoples kids....

Posted

The only way I want to see Rivera working in boa stadium next year is if hes cutting the grass and cleaning the crappers

Posted

I want John Fox back

Posted

The only reason Ron wasn't fired during the bye is because we didn't have a viable interim coach on our staff to finish the year.

What does that tell you about Rivera and the staff?

Let him learn how to be a head coach somewhere else.

Posted

Rivera should be let go. It's important that this organization hits the reset button entirely. New GM. New Staff. New Position coaches. New philosophy. New Direction.....

My thoughts excately. This should have been done when Fox was fired. Keeping Rivera around could result in making the same mistake.

Posted

If we win the rest of our games (@SD and @NO would be impressive) i would not be opposed to him coming back.

Lose one of the games, he gone.

Posted

Ron and his staff were provided an entire off season to prepare and construct this year's team. Result: A team and a scheme that is overall worse than last year's.

Ron has been given every reasonable opportunity to demonstrate his value to the organization and has come up severely lacking, except in the eyes of a few fans that embrace mediocrity, fear change or base their hopes for years yet to come on a late season rally that amounts to the same old end-of-season "too little, too late" record padding the Panthers have become infamous for.

I pray we don't hire a GM that thinks Ron is the best we can do when it comes to head coaches, because all that will indicate to me is, this team has yet again failed to find a competent GM.