Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LA_Panther

Rivera needs another year

33 posts in this topic

What we really need is a coach who sees Cam as a full QB. By that I mean a coach who want to teach Cam how to dissect a defense. Cam has all the physical skill in the world, he needs to be taught anticipation. (As we saw when he missed a wide open Murphy for a touchdown) Once Cam mastered anticipation and pocket awareness, tell me who will want to play against this team in that day? Rivera's not going to get that out of Cam, this dude is a defensive minded coach, and could care less about doing his job until someone makes him. (It took Hurney getting fired, outcry from fans and media, and JR's hammer getting polished before Rivera realized he was a HC)

All I want is a coach who will want the best out of Cam as a passer, and we will be in contention for the superbowl every season.

There are a few more games to see, but if its more of what we saw Sunday I'm with the OP.

To beat the Falcons down while having to play so many young players was beyond impressive.

i knew this poo would happen

luck into winning some meaningless games at the end and people begin to think he isn't a terrible waste of oxygen

Not nearly as bad as the waste of space your post just occupied. "Luck into winning a meaningless game"????? You mean beat a division rival who your owner dislikes after they disrespect you on their field who is trying hard to wrap up home field advantage????

I

So the team finally, after 13 games has put together a complete game and now Ron deserves another year.... this place is seriously bi-polar

The only way I want to see Rivera working in boa stadium next year is if hes cutting the grass and cleaning the crappers

The only reason Ron wasn't fired during the bye is because we didn't have a viable interim coach on our staff to finish the year.

What does that tell you about Rivera and the staff?

Let him learn how to be a head coach somewhere else.