Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

The Cam-Cam Show: Cam Cameron for OC

41 posts in this topic

lol no... Cameron is horrible and seems to wear on his players every where he goes. No thanks.

I want anyone associated with the Giants, Packers, Harbaughs 49ers, or the Texans the past two or three years.

Citing team sources, Cole reports that Cameron was a "control freak" and his firing was done in large part to appease contract-year QB Flacco. Cameron was reportedly concerned with showing "everybody how smart he is every day," and "came off as a preacher at times" in the locker room. The issues between Flacco and Cameron have been public knowledge for the last two-plus seasons.

I'm goooooooooooood! The next head coach (if there is one) will probably want to control play calling anyways. Get an upcoming assistant for OC, and let the head coach be a stud. Save that money!

He had ray rice and under used him

Right- averaging between 16-18 carries a game for the last 4 seasons with a YPC average over 4.

I thought the Norv thread was the worst for today..

How wrong I was..

11-5 in 2008

9-7 in 2009

12-4 in 2010

12-4 in 2011

with him as OC... and you're gonna bitch as if what the Panthers have now is better?

What's the maximum text allowed in one post because I want to fill it up with NO NO NO

Cam Cameron is a balanced coordinator. Ray Rice almost carried it 300 times last year and was over 300 the year before. All while the passing game was working really well. I think they were trying to lighten Rice's work load this season and it didn't quite work out the way Harbaugh wanted it.

In accordance with the new huddle rules: I respectfully disagree.

The time for unproven projects has expired. Get me a "Great", Stat..