Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

The Cam-Cam Show: Cam Cameron for OC

41 posts in this topic

Citing team sources, Cole reports that Cameron was a "control freak" and his firing was done in large part to appease contract-year QB Flacco. Cameron was reportedly concerned with showing "everybody how smart he is every day," and "came off as a preacher at times" in the locker room. The issues between Flacco and Cameron have been public knowledge for the last two-plus seasons.

I'm goooooooooooood! The next head coach (if there is one) will probably want to control play calling anyways. Get an upcoming assistant for OC, and let the head coach be a stud. Save that money!

He had ray rice and under used him

Right- averaging between 16-18 carries a game for the last 4 seasons with a YPC average over 4.

I thought the Norv thread was the worst for today..

How wrong I was..

11-5 in 2008

9-7 in 2009

12-4 in 2010

12-4 in 2011

with him as OC... and you're gonna bitch as if what the Panthers have now is better?

What's the maximum text allowed in one post because I want to fill it up with NO NO NO

Cam Cameron is a balanced coordinator. Ray Rice almost carried it 300 times last year and was over 300 the year before. All while the passing game was working really well. I think they were trying to lighten Rice's work load this season and it didn't quite work out the way Harbaugh wanted it.

In accordance with the new huddle rules: I respectfully disagree.

The time for unproven projects has expired. Get me a "Great", Stat..

The time for unproven projects has expired. Get me a "Great", Stat..

Sure, there's a bunch of those out there anxiously waiting for their phones to ring so they can get in line for a job in Charlotte.

Like others have said, he won't even hand the ball off to Ray Rice; so there is no way in hell he would let Stewart, Williams, or Tolbert even see the field. He is a pass first coordinator (i.e. 40 passes per game) and that will only work when you have Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning etc. as your quarterback. Cameron just doesn't have what it takes to run an NFL offense and he is too stupid to change, even when he has one of the best running back's in the NFL who is an impact player and a game changer (4th and 29? No big deal).