Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIGCHI222

Kuechly gets a "C" next year...

57 posts in this topic

OP - do u have a substance abuse problem?

Nothing verified with local authorities. And you?

Haha

Kuekly does deserve a C next year though. Whose does he take away though? Beason?

Update the Armanti Edwards sig! He had an epic 5 yard automatic first down penalty on Sunday.

Dude is a baller no doubt. What amazes me is he is out there changing defenses when he sees the opposing QB audible. He is vocal as hell on the field. He was all up in Tony Gonzalez's grill the hole game. I want to buy his jersey but my history of jersey purchases does not bode well for the player.

I bet ol' Matty Ice looks forward to facing a Kuechly-led defense twice a year over the rest of his career. :)

Beason and Kuechly, next year's defensive captains. They should just add one more captain per side and add TD so our whole starting LB are captains and on offense it can be Gross, Smitty and give Cam a little booster.

Said it in the Hardy topic already. Luke is already playing like a captain.

Haha

Kuekly does deserve a C next year though. Whose does he take away though? Beason?

Jordan Senn's

I remember when we drafted Kuechly and everyone was thinking he was just going to be Dan Connor. Kuechly was who I wanted BTW