Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIGCHI222

Kuechly gets a "C" next year...

57 posts in this topic

Yeah Luke is an absolute physical freak.

He is one bad white boy.

2 people like this

Wow .....how or why did you pick Otah? Just curious

Cause he was a beast in 2008 and I played oline in college.

Trust me you cannot go wrong with a Luke jersey.You do not want to be the only fan in an Otah jersey unless you at Fat Boys buffet.

I wear my 89. My Peppers, Otah, Delhomme, Jenkins, and Beason jerseys just hang there like sad flags of surrender.

1 person likes this

Cause he was a beast in 2008 and I played oline in college.

He was a beast in 2008

I wear my 89. My Peppers, Otah, Delhomme, Jenkins, and Beason jerseys just hang there like sad flags of surrender.

i'm waiting for peppers to retire before i break out my authentic #90 again.

that way it's a "throwback" and doesn't carry the same stench

i'm waiting for peppers to retire before i break out my authentic #90 again.

that way it's a "throwback" and doesn't carry the same stench

Ditto

Otah

Okay, okay. That's acceptable. One dude on here bought an Everette Brown jersey, and I'm sure there are a few that got themselves Clausen and Moore jerseys.

Okay, okay. That's acceptable. One dude on here bought an Everette Brown jersey, and I'm sure there are a few that got themselves Clausen and Moore jerseys.

I wouldn't touch a Brown or Clausen jersey if I needed something to wipe my ass.

somebody on this board actually had a dwayne jarrett authentic customized after we drafted him.

even worse, it had the wrong number. in early promo shots he had #82 so that's the number he chose for the jersey. jarrett's number once the season got under way was #80.

@Panthers_PR

#Panthers coaches have credited LB Luke Kuechly w/ 166 tackles in 2012, new team rookie record. Needs 9 tackles to break team record of 174.

166?

thats quite the jump from the 130 espn has him at. Must have made some ninja tackles when people weren't looking.