#16 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,267 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

but at least he shows emotion on the sideline. oh wait nevermind

If you've ever seen him talk to his players on the bench during a game you'd know he certainly does.

#17 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,050 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:19 AM

You mean the machine built by the coach who had losing records in his first 3 years with Cleveland and didn't go 11-5 until year 4.

And then there's that.

#18 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,050 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:21 AM

If you've ever seen him talk to his players on the bench during a game you'd know he certainly does.

You could make the same argument about RR. He comes from a military family, how many lessons on poise and bearing do you think he learned? It was an every day thing for me.

#19 toldozer

toldozer

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 4,226 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:11 AM

Thug, selfish me first player. Con artist. Am I doing this right media assholes?

#20 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:15 AM

Thug, selfish me first player. Con artist. Am I doing this right media assholes?

Scam Brady?

#21 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,709 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:38 AM

You mean the machine built by the coach who had losing records in his first 3 years with Cleveland and didn't go 11-5 until year 4.

I have seen your posts in this and other threads regarding not judging Rivera too quickly and citing Bill B. as an example.

My question is, do you think every coach should get 4 years? 5 years? Should Morris still be in Tampa? I'd just like to know what set of circumstances would you need to see to pull the plug on a head coach.

#22 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,207 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:43 AM

Brady is a classy HOF QB who rarely celebrates. He is allowed the occasional joy.

#23 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:48 AM

Brady is a classy HOF QB who rarely celebrates. He is allowed the occasional joy.

Eh. Classy?

Also probably celebrates every running first down or running TD he gets. Just doesn't get near as many as Cam.

#24 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,594 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:59 AM

For those that didn't see it:

Brady's team was dominating the #1 seed (28-7) in the AFC on national TV and his "celebration" was an emphatic first down signal after a 5+ yard key 3rd down scramble. His celebration was not pre-meditated (such as the rodger's discount double check, Cam's superman, or Foster's bow).

And before you cam protectors come running with your pitchforks, this isn't a slight against Cam, it is simply shedding some light onto what Brady's celebration actually was.

#25 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • 8,293 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:09 AM

Brady's team was dominating the #1 seed (28-7) in the AFC on national TV and his "celebration" was an emphatic first down signal after a 5+ yard key 3rd down scramble. His celebration was not pre-meditated (such as the rodger's discount double check, Cam's superman, or Foster's bow).

And before you cam protectors come running with your pitchforks, this isn't a slight against Cam, it is simply shedding some light onto what Brady's celebration actually was.

Too late. I can hear the huddle hivemind swarming.

Prepare your anus.

#26 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:10 AM

It's not the celebrating that bothers them. It's more who is doing it.

These folks projecting their constant scorn and attact every move Cam makes is telling. The guy on NFLN wanted Cam benched and fined for his rushing td flip. Claiming he could have hurt himself but he was all happy with Aaron jumping into the packers fans arms even thou his behind was struggling and could have easily pulled a muscle after his TD.

Also, r u saying one shouldn't celebrate a td at all just in case their teamd loses? How silly does that sound. U folks r klling this sport.

#27 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

Brady's team was dominating the #1 seed (28-7) in the AFC on national TV and his "celebration" was an emphatic first down signal after a 5+ yard key 3rd down scramble.

Oh so kicking their ass wasn't enough for "All Class" Brady. He had to show poor sportsmanship as well by rubbing it in. :cool:

#28 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,814 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

Brady has never hand class. He does have a heck of a PR manager.

That being said, let the kids celebrate, it us only a game.

#29 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

but tom shady got 5 super bowls ohh i mean only (3*) thats why i callem tom shady. lol

#30 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,630 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:48 AM

I have seen your posts in this and other threads regarding not judging Rivera too quickly and citing Bill B. as an example.

My question is, do you think every coach should get 4 years? 5 years? Should Morris still be in Tampa? I'd just like to know what set of circumstances would you need to see to pull the plug on a head coach.

I think it depends.I will give Rivera some benefit of the doubt given some of the talent he inherited but the fact is our offense regressed and his game management was piss poor.I wonder if that was the case with Bill B?

I guess the real question is can he improve.....how do his players feel about him? can he motivate players to keep the pedal on the floor all season? My guess is not but its only a guess.

Should coaches get 4 years?? absolutely not unless he and the GM are on the same page as to the circumstances that would dictate it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com