Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

Next Up: @ San Diego

37 posts in this topic

This was a recap after a game.. Maybe it was even that chargers game from 2008 that I was talking about earlier. I think that may have been Rosario's only TD

Yep, Fox threw that graphic up after the Chargers opener in '08.

Where the hell is this from? Rosario Dawson could be hot at times.
This was a recap after a game.. Maybe it was even that chargers game from 2008 that I was talking about earlier. I think that may have been Rosario's only TD

Yep, Fox threw that graphic up after the Chargers opener in '08.

i thought it was during the game, but seeing that TD beside his/her name makes sense that it was right after the game.

too funny, though. absolutely great game.

i remember norv turner's classic line from before the game..."our 47 is better than their 47".

So you don't care if we in or lose you just want to see Cam "ball out"?

SMDH :fpc:

a win would be great but cam continuing to progress and make us more excited for the future would be great too.

Chargers are scarier than we think. The same team that dominated Pittsburgh WITH the return of Big Ben and in Pittsburgh. Also a team that lead the Denver Mannings 23-0 at half time. I will be perfectly honest, the only way I see this game as a win is if Norv wants to give it to Ron to help out a old friend since Norv already knows hes fired anyway. Also, coast to coast game will be hard on our young team that has yet to play in the west coast with jet lag and doesnt have the experience.

Jet lag isn't really that bad going east to west.

Hey, I and a few of the local Bakersfield folks will be there.

No MamaSan as she is now out of the picture. PanthaSan is ready to have fun.

We all need to hook up and burn the friggin stadium down.

or somehing that involves beer and stuff.

as some have already stated..... I want to see back to back wins for a change.

It's hard to believe how different this team was last time we played the chargers. Delhomme threw that game winning TD to rosario dawson in the last few seconds. Man.. that was a lot of losing ago.

I was there man...greatest moment for me as a fan :-) The stadium got so quiet you could hear the player screaming in celebration....I was running around screaming myself in the hallway.

I think the boys in Carolina will want to hand a game ball to their HC at the end of this one.

little bit of a "homecoming" if you will............

Rivers better have his game on or Kraken will eat his ass for lunch.

be nice to see Tolbert ball out too

I was there man...greatest moment for me as a fan :-) The stadium got so quiet you could hear the player screaming in celebration....I was running around screaming myself in the hallway.

I was there too. Never have I ever seen such a rapid change from booming loud crowd noise to COMPLETE silence. It was like Rosario Dawson reverse broke the sound barrier.

This is the rarity for me where my two teams meet. I may not watch.

CJ should have a field day against their terrible RT.

Two problems with stopping their O

1. Ryan Matthews

2. Antonio Gates

Statistically on the year they score more and give up fewer points.