Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saban as HC

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Saban is basically John Fox with a Bill Bilicik 3-4 defense. As much crap as all the fans and people on here gave Fox when he coached here, even when he won, how many people would want to see that again. I liked Fox because I like wacthing good defense as much as good offense. But most of the fans did not.

Posted

Saban got exposed in Miami and was smart enough to get out before it got ugly... no thanks.

Posted

Most of the people saying look at what he did in MIA. It was MIA. I think with a good team and being able ot call shots and draft who he wants he can be good. He is a Bilicik. Im just saying if its out there its worth pursing because its not like we are doing much better here.

Posted

I don't want Saban.

Simply put I dont believe the things that make him a great college coach will translate to the NFL game very well.

Posted

Hahahahaha

No

Posted

You don't ever go full retard.

Posted

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

What the hell is up with you people's fascination with college coaches? DO NOT WANT.

And Saban is the worst choice possible, the man is an arrogant dickhole who epically failed at the pro level, and who is the perfect embodiment of smarmy, whiny, bitchiness that is the Alabama fanbase. No f*cking way.

Posted

how about as dc??

Posted

how about as dc??

How about gif approved?

Posted

No to Saban given other options, but more importantly:

Hell fuging no to Lombardi. Hack if there ever was one.

Posted

Saban would be three steps backwards IMO. Chip Kelly would make way more sense if you went college. I doubt Kelly would implement the same spread concepts in the NFL as a PRIMARY offense.

I do believe the Read Option and Pistol concepts are graeat as the changeup..