Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saban as HC

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Richie Kotite could have coached that team to a decent record.

Posted

Not with Sage Rosenfels or Gus Frerotte as a quarterback.

Posted

Without the ability to out recruit his peers he turned in two mediocre seasons.

9-7 & 6-10

.469%

Guess his "genius" doesn't translate very well to the big show. Pass thank you very much.

You do realize he took over after the 1-15 Cam Cameron Miami team right? He did get a poo hand.

Posted

You do realize he took over after the 1-15 Cam Cameron Miami team right? He did get a poo hand.

tumblr_megn93XyE41rdm4moo1_500.png

Posted

remember when the dolphins had cam newton or smitty or olsen or kuechly? yeah neither did i. the dolphins didnt have what we have now. They most importantly didnt have a experienced or skilled qb like newton. What is the most important thing a NFL team needs to win? a QB. He's not my first choice either and hed probably go Clevland but while we are looking for a HC to hopefully win us a Superbowl because that is the ultimate goal this is a thing that we should be looking at every single option and leave nothing on the table

I meant when he up and peaced out. No big deal.....NFL teams are NFL teams, the players you mentioned are not going to help him any more than the players on the dophins or lack there of. Thanks.

Posted

I meant when he up and peaced out. No big deal.....NFL teams are NFL teams, them players you mentioned are not going to help him any more than the players on the dophins or lack there of. Thanks.

Yeah your completely right, all NFL teams are good. That's like saying the Pats are the same team as the Chiefs or the Colts without Manning. There are teams who are better than others who have better players. I would bet anything that our team now would be the Saban dolphins. Smh. How can you even say Cam newton or smitty wouldn't make a difference on any team.

Posted

Yeah your completely right, all NFL teams are good. That's like saying the Pats are the same team as the Chiefs or the Colts without Manning. There are teams who are better than others who have better players. I would bet anything that our team now would be the Saban dolphins. Smh. How can you even say Cam newton or smitty wouldn't make a difference on any team.

If you make this argument, then we might as well keep Rivera because its not coaching.

Posted

Yes to Saban.

HELL NO to Lombardi.

So I guess that means no to Saban as well.

Posted

If you make this argument, then we might as well keep Rivera because its not coaching.

I'm arguing strictly players. Cam on any team gives the huge likely hood to win on his talent alone. Saban here would be better than him at miami. That's all I'm saying

Posted

I'm arguing strictly players. Cam on any team gives the huge likely hood to win on his talent alone. Saban here would be better than him at miami. That's all I'm saying

Gotcha. I just didnt like the way he up and left.

Posted

I would not want Saben as our new head coach

Posted

Gotcha. I just didnt like the way he up and left.

Agreed there