Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Numbers/facts that will sicken you

52 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The White House dog walker makes $100,000 a year.

The Defense Secretary has a private plane to fly him home every weekend

A chair of the White House Council on Women and Girls has her own Secret Service detail

The president and his family are about to take a nearly 4 million dollar 20 day vacation to Hawaii
(what fiscal cliff?) The residents in the Hawaiian neighborhood will have to deal with a sealed off subdivision, closed beaches, and 40 car presidential motorcades (carbon emissions? please)

Last year alone the U.S. presidency cost American taxpayers $1.4 billion. Over the same period, the entire royal family cost British taxpayers about $57 million.

Posted · Report post

Wait....

So what you're telling me is that we have a wasteful government that approves ridiculous expenditures for our figure-head of state?

/mindblown!

Do you have a newsletter that I can subscribe to?

Posted · Report post

Where is madhatter when someone's salary needs defending?!???

Posted · Report post

Throw in the fact that he spends much less than the last republican presidents and it should sicken you more...

Posted · Report post

sounds like you're jealous of someone else's success

marxist libs like you are what really makes me sick

Posted · Report post

I'm defiitely jealous of the dog walker. One freaking dog (if you don't count Michelle).

Posted · Report post

With hard work and determination you might get there one day. Hope your parents taught you that.

Posted · Report post

Do you really believe that Obama has a guy who only walks a dog at 100,000 a year? Can you support it somehow without using a vague republican rag stating it? I'd like to know who it is and what all of his job responsibilities are.

Posted · Report post

of course none of this happened before OBUMMER and MOOCHELLE took over the oval orifice

Posted · Report post

Is this the guy? The guy who has handled the presidential dogs for decades?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/11/obamas-backup-presidential-pet-walker.html

Posted · Report post

Why was there no outcry for the 20 years worth of republican presidents who hired the guy? Weird

Posted · Report post

You can read his entire house salary info here...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/disclosures/annual-records/2012

Looks to me like admin assistants make 42k

Mid level folks make 70-90k

High stakes folks make over 100k

Sounds like public sector salaries to me.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='FurdTurgason' timestamp='1355245373' post='2042039']
One point four billion
[/quote]

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/08/how-it-costs-taxpayers-1-4-billion-a-year-to-fund-the-white-house/

[quote]Obama is hardly the first president to run up massive expenditures on the taxpayer’s dime. According to a government [url="http://whitehousetransitionproject.org/resources/briefing/Patterson-Cost%20of%20WH.pdf"]analysis[/url] of the White House’s expenditures under [b]George W. Bush[/b], total spending on White House operations reached nearly [b]$1.6 billion[/b] in 2008.

[/quote]

Where was your outrage then?

Maybe you should be thanking Obama for cutting spending?

Posted · Report post

Under the food stamp president our credit rating was lowered for the first time in history. He's worth every penny of that one point four billion.

Yet he wants to redistribute the wealth.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='FurdTurgason' timestamp='1355246380' post='2042064']
Under the food stamp president our credit rating was lowered for the first time in history. He's worth every penny of that one point four billion.

[/quote]

Were you awake in 2008? You used to be a sensible poster. You are just bat shit conservative crazy these days.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Zod' timestamp='1355246499' post='2042065']

Were you awake in 2008? You used to be a sensible poster. You are just bat poo conservative crazy these days.
[/quote]

This country started going down the tubes when the Dems took over Congress in 2006. Ever since then the country has been operating on a blank check mentality and you see what we have created.

Hey women....forget the job situation....Romney said binders of women!

Hey minorities....forget the job situation....Romney said 47 percent!

You call Republicans the party of fear?

The incumbent president spent the last month of the election doing nothing but ripping his opponent. Not running on his record. Not "we've got things going in the right direction, let's keep it going." Just Romney is this and Romney is that.

Even newspapers were telling people to vote for the Republican. That's like a Halley's Comet sighting.

Posted · Report post

This thread is retarded...sounds like its straight out of those stupid conservative chain emails. It would be nice to see someone actually bring up something of importance for a change.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='FurdTurgason' timestamp='1355246380' post='2042064']

[/quote]

can you tell us why it was lowered please?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mmmbeans' timestamp='1355247870' post='2042103']

can you tell us why it was lowered please?
[/quote]

We kept overspending.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='venom' timestamp='1355247771' post='2042098']
This thread is retarded...sounds like its straight out of those stupid conservative chain emails. It would be nice to see someone actually bring up something of importance for a change.
[/quote]

There have been a couple of threads about aliens recently.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='FurdTurgason' timestamp='1355247078' post='2042085']
This country started going down the tubes when the Dems took over Congress in 2006. Ever since then the country has been operating on a blank check mentality and you see what we have created.

Hey women....forget the job situation....Romney said binders of women!

Hey minorities....forget the job situation....Romney said 47 percent!

You call Republicans the party of fear?

The incumbent president spent the last month of the election doing nothing but ripping his opponent. Not running on his record. Not "we've got things going in the right direction, let's keep it going." Just Romney is this and Romney is that.

Even newspapers were telling people to vote for the Republican. That's like a Halley's Comet sighting.
[/quote]

No offense or anything, but you're incorrect. The reality behind what you speak of, is that the country started going down the tubes when the Bush Regime stole the election in 2000 and put events like 9/11 in motion in order to block NESARA from being enacted. Thank god Romney lost the election. That wouldve been the next worst thing to ever happen...if not [i]the[/i] worst thing. When you consider he was a puppet of the Bush Nazi crime syndicate, they wouldve backed Netanyahu and had WWIII started by now.

It's important that you understand the reality of the political environment. We can't afford to have you guys holding onto these naive and fabricated perspectives that have been hand-fed to you by the same criminals that run the economy, banking, and the media. Thankfully this is all about to change soon. Please...educate yourself.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='FurdTurgason' timestamp='1355248052' post='2042110']
[/quote]

I was talking more along the lines of politics...although the ET discussion is probably the most important in the world today...which is an obvious duh. Glad to see some threads on that indeed.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Zod' timestamp='1355244196' post='2042009']
Throw in the fact that he spends much less than the last republican presidents and it should sicken you more...
[/quote]

This stuff right here freaks me the fug out.

It all needs to be cut, every single last bit of the federal government.

Just because a President/Senator/Congressman before you spent a ton does not mean that you need to as well.

We are freaking broke. Seriously, we are borrowing money from China to keep a two fronted war going on the other side of the planet.

Everyone please wake up and stop pointing fingers at the other "side". This is a government issue, not a republican/democrat issue.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='FurdTurgason' timestamp='1355248052' post='2042110']
[/quote]
You know... Venom & I go at it a lot but one thing I'll always give him is that he will give a source for the stuff he posts with 0.0% shame.
1 person likes this