• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#16 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:21 PM

Under the food stamp president our credit rating was lowered for the first time in history. He's worth every penny of that one point four billion.

Yet he wants to redistribute the wealth.

Were you awake in 2008? You used to be a sensible poster. You are just bat shit conservative crazy these days.

#17 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

Were you awake in 2008? You used to be a sensible poster. You are just bat poo conservative crazy these days.

This country started going down the tubes when the Dems took over Congress in 2006. Ever since then the country has been operating on a blank check mentality and you see what we have created.

Hey women....forget the job situation....Romney said binders of women!

Hey minorities....forget the job situation....Romney said 47 percent!

You call Republicans the party of fear?

The incumbent president spent the last month of the election doing nothing but ripping his opponent. Not running on his record. Not "we've got things going in the right direction, let's keep it going." Just Romney is this and Romney is that.

Even newspapers were telling people to vote for the Republican. That's like a Halley's Comet sighting.

#18 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:42 PM

This thread is retarded...sounds like its straight out of those stupid conservative chain emails. It would be nice to see someone actually bring up something of importance for a change.

#19 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,001 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:44 PM

Under the food stamp president our credit rating was lowered for the first time in history. He's worth every penny of that one point four billion.

Yet he wants to redistribute the wealth.

can you tell us why it was lowered please?

#20 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

can you tell us why it was lowered please?

We kept overspending.

#21 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:47 PM

This thread is retarded...sounds like its straight out of those stupid conservative chain emails. It would be nice to see someone actually bring up something of importance for a change.

There have been a couple of threads about aliens recently.

#22 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

This country started going down the tubes when the Dems took over Congress in 2006. Ever since then the country has been operating on a blank check mentality and you see what we have created.

Hey women....forget the job situation....Romney said binders of women!

Hey minorities....forget the job situation....Romney said 47 percent!

You call Republicans the party of fear?

The incumbent president spent the last month of the election doing nothing but ripping his opponent. Not running on his record. Not "we've got things going in the right direction, let's keep it going." Just Romney is this and Romney is that.

Even newspapers were telling people to vote for the Republican. That's like a Halley's Comet sighting.

No offense or anything, but you're incorrect. The reality behind what you speak of, is that the country started going down the tubes when the Bush Regime stole the election in 2000 and put events like 9/11 in motion in order to block NESARA from being enacted. Thank god Romney lost the election. That wouldve been the next worst thing to ever happen...if not the worst thing. When you consider he was a puppet of the Bush Nazi crime syndicate, they wouldve backed Netanyahu and had WWIII started by now.

It's important that you understand the reality of the political environment. We can't afford to have you guys holding onto these naive and fabricated perspectives that have been hand-fed to you by the same criminals that run the economy, banking, and the media. Thankfully this is all about to change soon. Please...educate yourself.

#23 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

I was talking more along the lines of politics...although the ET discussion is probably the most important in the world today...which is an obvious duh. Glad to see some threads on that indeed.

#24 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,553 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:11 PM

Throw in the fact that he spends much less than the last republican presidents and it should sicken you more...

This stuff right here freaks me the fug out.

It all needs to be cut, every single last bit of the federal government.

Just because a President/Senator/Congressman before you spent a ton does not mean that you need to as well.

We are freaking broke. Seriously, we are borrowing money from China to keep a two fronted war going on the other side of the planet.

Everyone please wake up and stop pointing fingers at the other "side". This is a government issue, not a republican/democrat issue.

#25 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

You know... Venom & I go at it a lot but one thing I'll always give him is that he will give a source for the stuff he posts with 0.0% shame.

#26 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,767 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:19 PM

We kept overspending.

lololololololol

#27 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

at this point i welcome our alen overlords. don't blame me, i voted for kodos

#28 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,560 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

We are freaking broke. Seriously, we are borrowing money from China to keep a two fronted war going on the other side of the planet.

What percentage of our debt is to the Chinese?

I'll be waiting here.

#29 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,662 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

Who cares...spending more than you take in is ignorant. Cut everything.

#30 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,553 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

What percentage of our debt is to the Chinese?

I'll be waiting here.

About 8%, no need to wait, or beat around the subject of my post though.

The post was that both sides are spending US into a horrible mess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com