Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crowd noise this past sunday

35 posts in this topic

Posted

It was loud, but no louder than GB 2011 or NO 2012. What made this more impressive, I guess, is that this game came when we were already out of the playoff hunt. Divisional games will do that for you, and the fast start didn't hurt anything either.

Posted

I was in endzone 255. It was pretty loud. My son and I did our part. Can't wait to have a winning team again.

Posted

Section 118 was jacked up the whole game. It was very loud.

Posted

If we had 70,000 PANTHERS fans to show up and fill BoA, I really do believe we can sustain stadium noise like Seattle.

Is our fan base still wine and cheese though?

1 person likes this

Posted

Here is one of the major problems at BofA. I saw grown men in the following jerseys at the Falcons/Panthers game:

Browns

Bengals

Cowboys

Steelers

Dolphins

Bills

Giants

Chiefs

Broncos

These are the ones I remember seeing. Stay the fug home if you don't have a dog in the fight.

2 people like this

Posted

Here is one of the major problems at BofA. I saw grown men in the following jerseys at the Falcons/Panthers game:

Browns

Bengals

Cowboys

Steelers

Dolphins

Bills

Giants

Chiefs

Broncos

These are the ones I remember seeing. Stay the fug home if you don't have a dog in the fight.

Hey man I was at the Pittsburg game last weekend vs the chargers and I was wearing my Cam jersey and my Greg Hardy autographed hat...
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey man I was at the Pittsburg game last weekend vs the chargers and I was wearing my Cam jersey and my Greg Hardy autographed hat...

That's OK though.

1 person likes this

Posted

Give us something to cheer about and we will do it - for petes sake we spend wads of cash and an entire day for the opportunity to do so.

1 person likes this

Posted

The steelers ceowd was pretty soft. sat down the ENTIRE GAME. from the opening kickoff till they got blown out... We have a rockin stadium when the game matters. PLAYOFFS

Posted

If we had 70,000 PANTHERS fans to show up and fill BoA, I really do believe we can sustain stadium noise like Seattle.

Is our fan base still wine and cheese though?

If you went to Charlotte Hornets games early on, you know Charlotte is capable of insane crowd noise. Some NBA teams worried about permanent hearing loss after playing in the Coliseum.

But comparing us to Seattle.... I really don't see it happening. As a whole, our fanbase isn't smart enough or energetic enough to create that sort of atmosphere. When the fans get loud when the Panthers are in the redzone, I get pretty ticked. The same fans sit idly on defensive third downs.

First and ten in Seattle is louder than a goal line stand 4th and inches in Charlotte. I hate to say it, but I don't think we will ever be comparable to them.

Posted

If you went to Charlotte Hornets games early on, you know Charlotte is capable of insane crowd noise. Some NBA teams worried about permanent hearing loss after playing in the Coliseum.

But comparing us to Seattle.... I really don't see it happening. As a whole, our fanbase isn't smart enough or energetic enough to create that sort of atmosphere. When the fans get loud when the Panthers are in the redzone, I get pretty ticked. The same fans sit idly on defensive third downs.

First and ten in Seattle is louder than a goal line stand 4th and inches in Charlotte. I hate to say it, but I don't think we will ever be comparable to them.

You mean to tell me 70,000 strong at BoA is not comparable to the Seahawks?

1 person likes this

Posted

You mean to tell me 70,000 strong at BoA is not comparable to the Seahawks?

Maybe it's because their stadium is designed to reflect noise to the field, and I was in the third row the one game I went to, but nope. Not even close.