#32 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,667 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:23 PM

Amazing what having a lead and giving the fans something to cheer about can do. Plus it was the Falcons and most of us hate the way their fans come into the stadium loud and obnoxious. Nothing I like better than to see them leave early bitching and moaning instead of us having to walk out all pissed off and angry at the end of the game.

#33 Darknight

Darknight

Official Rep Keeper

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts
  • LocationKinston

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

From the field it was the loudest since the saints game

I don't know if you been to Seattle stadium or not but I want to ask this question since you've been on the field at BoA.

I am not saying that our crowd noise is better than Seattle because I believe they are number one nut hearing what you heard on Sunday in terms of crowd noise, if it was a full house of Panthers fans, where would our crowd noise rank with other teams? Up there with Seattle's?

#34 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,124 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

Here is one of the major problems at BofA. I saw grown men in the following jerseys at the Falcons/Panthers game:

Browns
Bengals
Cowboys
Steelers
Dolphins
Bills
Giants
Chiefs
Broncos

These are the ones I remember seeing. Stay the fug home if you don't have a dog in the fight.

You always see a Cowboys, Redskins and Steelers jersey @ a Panthers game... fuging annoying.

#35 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:23 PM

After seeing the above comments, I have come to the conclusion that Panther fans have graduated from football 101.... now if we could just fill up those seats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com