Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFP top 200 prospects

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFPS-Top-200-Draft-Prospects-5904.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Doesn't look like a year you'd wanna be in the top 5

Posted · Report post

Two top 10 DTs, two sure fire stud offensive linemen.

Fug you talkin bout?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

and a stud WR in the top 10.

Posted · Report post

And a shot at Jarvis Jones....in the second round!!! What a credible list.

Posted · Report post

Mike Glennon as the highest rated QB? What in the whaaaa?

Posted · Report post

And a shot at Jarvis Jones....in the second round!!! What a credible list.

It's because he has spinal stenosis. Ended Peyton and Eli's older brother's career before he played in college, ended Michael Irvin's career a little earlier than expected, and ended Marcus McNeil's career early (also caused him to fall to the second round when he was a top tackle in the '06 draft).

Posted · Report post

Mike Glennon as the highest rated QB? What in the whaaaa?

People are actually talking about the Chiefs taking Glennon in the 1st. It's been the buzz on Twitter all day.

Posted · Report post

I know the issue with Jarvis Jones, but he's not falling out of the top 10 let alone the second round.

Posted · Report post

People are actually talking about the Chiefs taking Glennon in the 1st. It's been the buzz on Twitter all day.

That would be an amazing de-facto bump up draft spot for Carolina.

Do it Chiefs!

Posted · Report post

That would be an amazing de-facto bump up draft spot for Carolina.

Do it Chiefs!

I think it really puts us in the same situation. Both Kansas City and the Raiders were going to take QBs this draft, maybe even Jacksonville, depending on how the new owner takes in everything. A GM was recently quoted with one of the Draft talkers about how if you're going to get a QB, be it Smith, Barkely, Glennon, Nassib, Dysert, you're going to have to take them earlier than you want, because that's the way the QB/Draft game is played.

Posted · Report post

What????

Posted · Report post

I think it really puts us in the same situation. Both Kansas City and the Raiders were going to take QBs this draft, maybe even Jacksonville, depending on how the new owner takes in everything. A GM was recently quoted with one of the Draft talkers about how if you're going to get a QB, be it Smith, Barkely, Glennon, Nassib, Dysert, you're going to have to take them earlier than you want, because that's the way the QB/Draft game is played.

Oh I definitely get the QB risk vs. reward idea. I just hope this incredibly mediocre QB class can be sold to GM's for teams looking for a needle in a haystack that isn't there. Had no clue Glennon was even being thrown around as a top 32 pick until today though.