Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Doing (Charity) Work

28 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte/blog/queen_city_agenda/2012/12/cam-newton-completes-charitys-hail-mary.html

Love this guy :cam:

1 person likes this

Posted

Um, Colin cowherd said he was a bust, why would he ever do charity work??? This doesn't seem right... He's supposed to be a publicity whorin' thug with no leadership or clutch gene!! THIS ISN'T RIGHT!!!!

in all realness, good job cam

Posted

What a disingenuous prick, amirite guise?

Posted

love to see him doing stuff like that. really jumping in and making an impact in the community.

we hear about him and smitty's samaritan's feet work. i wonder if someone has any info on the other guys on the team and what charity works they are helping out with.

it would be good to have a thread listing all of them because i know most of them probably are. stats like that are more important than anything they do on the field, imo.

Posted

Self-centred "me" attitude, makes cameras follow team-mates around house because there is no trust, terrible leader.

Posted

Only 150k?

/Prisco

Posted

Self-centred "me" attitude, makes cameras follow team-mates around house because there is no trust, terrible leader.

We both know there are people out there who legitamately got that vibe after watching that cam commercial

1 person likes this

Posted

fug the national media. They're too busy trying to tear this guy down every time he puts a towel on his head to bother reporting about stuff like this. They always say that they need more good off the field stories to report on in football, yet the ignore plenty of them.

Posted

I Loved the Cam and Steve Comerical. I was ROTFLMAO. I had to rewind it to show the kids and wife last night. Good poo.

Posted

We both know there are people out there who legitamately got that vibe after watching that cam commercial

Why would they get that vibe, because it's Cam? Every one else would see the humor and not be so cynical.

Posted

Why would they get that vibe, because it's Cam? Every one else would see the humor and not be so cynical.

Bingo(I loved it personally)

Posted

I love me some Cam.

Probably homo but fug it, whatevs.

2 people like this