Photo
- - - - -

Panthers haven't won a game with fewer than 30 points or without an inadvertent whistle.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Davey Gettlebear's Panthers

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

RG3 beating Cam as a rookie was supposed to be ESPN's big "showing Cam what a real QB of the future looks like"

Cam was supposed to embarrassed by a "real, humble, media friendly" guy and it was going to vindicate a lot of those guys who trashed on Cam before the draft who went on to be humiliated by his play his rookie year. They can't stand the super Cam celebration. They can't stand his success. They can't stand his commercials, and that game was going to put that stupid Cam in his place.

When we went in there and knocked Washington around and made RG3 look average, along with another great game by Cam, it ruined a LOT of dreams down at ESPN.

yeah that game kind of got that "hero" RGIII vs. "villain" cam type treatment in the lead up didn't it.

then after a decisive panthers victory we mostly just heard barely audible grumbling about the williams run whistled dead and the redskins' injuries over the crickets. i really wanted us to keep the redskins out of the endzone at the end for an even more lopsided victory but it just wasn't to be.

#17 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

In the sports world I take the villain ten times out of ten.

screw espn and their biased hype machine

#18 pantherj

pantherj

HUDDLER

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

Ugh news flash, the Redskins would have lost that game either way. That little half whistle with DWill already past the defense didn't matter, but ESPN is pandering to Skins fans. Even though our team is terrible, ESPN still finds a way to piss me off. We win, they take a cheap jab. We lose, they smile and sh!t on us.

Cam - 1

RG3 - 0

#19 pantherj

pantherj

HUDDLER

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:07 AM

I can only guess what ESPN will say now. "Panthers haven't won a game with fewer than 30 points or without an inadvertent whistle, without Cam showing off his kung-fu skills, or without Cam yelling at a ref."

#20 dugbug

dugbug

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:28 AM

You guys are overly sensitive. He says snide things about all the bad teams. We suck this year. Lots of potential sure but it never materialized

#21 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

HUDDLER

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:35 AM

You guys are overly sensitive. He says snide things about all the bad teams. We suck this year. Lots of potential sure but it never materialized

The Huddle? Sensitive?