Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas Traditions You Could live Without

62 posts in this topic

Posted

I've never seen it's a wonderful life...

I do love this time a year though..

I have a question.....For the love of Baby Jesus...why must my MIL tell the SAME STORY about Mr.PF every time we get together...EVERY....................TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

That's crazy... I say make it your own holiday and if people want to come see you then so be it.

That's what we've done in the past..we do 2 places on T'giving..so if you want to see us on Christmas..you come to us..well..my G'ma is 90 and she really wants to do it at her house that's 100 degrees...that's fine..not sure how long she'll be with us...not worth getting upset

Posted

2md3yte.jpg

Ive got a cat that could be this ones twin brother sitting on my lap.

Posted

That's crazy... I say make it your own holiday and if people want to come see you then so be it.

I really want to. Especially with having a daughter now. We are fairly close to family though so it isn't terrible. It just isn't as joyous as if we stayed home playing with her and all her new stuff, and people stopped by.

Posted

There's a fine OCD line between the Norman Rockwell Christmas and a free-for-all.

Posted

Ive got a cat that could be this ones twin brother sitting on my lap.

Does it have a similar scowl on it's face? If so, take pictures and post them please.

Posted

Going to church.

Posted

not enough time off. with the wild life i have led, i'm just happy to be here and know i got family and friends that still, at least at this point, associate with me publicly. lol

chill party peoples. enjoy what ya got and rock and roll.

Posted

My grandma loves to tell everyone that "jesus is coming back!"

while it annoys the crap outta me I figure why take away peoples coping mechanisms right?

qft

Posted

not enough time off. with the wild life i have led, i'm just happy to be here and know i got family and friends that still, at least at this point, associate with me publicly. lol

chill party peoples. enjoy what ya got and rock and roll.

using the rest of my vacation time..taking the 21st, 26-28th off...10 straight days of not having to look at these disgusting mofo's here.......come back New Years eve..then off again on the 1st :)

1 person likes this

Posted

A Christmas Story, I hate that movie.

2 people like this

Posted

using the rest of my vacation time..taking the 21st, 26-28th off...10 straight days of not having to look at these disgusting mofo's here.......come back New Years eve..then off again on the 1st :)

I'm doing almost the same thing. taking new years eve though instead of christmas eve so there won't be a break. Plus I'm told that I'll likely only work about a half day on the 24th anyway.