Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Union thugs gone wild. Sucker punch/rip down tent

83 posts in this topic

Posted

You're right...Crowder probably asked for it.

Just like a rape victim.

why edit it out otherwise? maybe for time allottment, but doubtful given the play they had for the second video.

i think if there were unedited videos of all alleged rapes, the public perception would be vastly different as to the veracity of he said/she said claims

Posted

i think if there were unedited videos of all alleged rapes, the public perception would be vastly different as to the veracity of he said/she said claims

Yeah I'm just going to quote this so it can be referenced and unedited

Posted

Unions were good when we needed them, say 60 years ago.

Yeah, now ceos and corporations only act in labor's best interest.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, now ceos and corporations only act in labor's best interest.

Just as CEOs and corporations that are badly managed are kept in check via union threat...

unions themselves are kept in check simply by their representation to their members and their appeal to new ones.

No one is banning unions from being created...it's simply providing people a CHOICE.

Posted

Yeah I'm just going to quote this so it can be referenced and unedited

Please do. I am all for more truth rather than less.

Posted

Just as CEOs and corporations that are badly managed are kept in check via union threat...

unions themselves are kept in check simply by their representation to their members and their appeal to new ones.

No one is banning unions from being created...it's simply providing people a CHOICE.

as long as that CHOICE. isn't to enter into an exclusive contract between union labor and employers. right-to-work negates that contract, but i guess government interference is a-ok here

Posted

http://wonkette.com/492433/never-forget-union-thugs-push-down-koch-brothers-tent-punch-steven-crowder-in-face

Like the mighty towers of the World Trade Center, a tent belonging to the Michigan chapter of Americans for Prosperity fell in Lansing today because it was attacked by terrorists who hate our freedom…to not pay union dues but still receive the protection organized labor provides workers.

lol

Posted

So as long as you pay protection money, we won't hit you and tear down your tents?

What's this...battered woman syndrome?

Posted

it's more like eliminating free riders, which i thought you republicans were all for

Posted

as long as that CHOICE. isn't to enter into an exclusive contract between union labor and employers. right-to-work negates that contract, but i guess government interference is a-ok here

not sure I follow you. Even in right to work states you are bound by the labor contract regardless of whether or not you pay dues or are in the union.

Posted

"Free riders" are to assume people aren't capable of negotiating their own deals.

You must be a member of the collective to even have a job. Is that your opinion?

Posted

I see G5 is putting his "VoterID is totally needed and not discriminatory at all" logic to work on a new subject.