Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandy Eggo

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Now that we have disposed of those over rated Falcon ass clowns, I find myself in a quandary. How in the hell am i supposed to talk smack about San Diego? God literally reached down from the heavans and combined great weather with hot women. If there is a polar opposite of Atlanta, GA, San Diego would be it. There are two places in this world where my armpits and ass dont sweat, and San Diego is one of them. I mean the god damned Gas Lamp district is fugging awesome. The rickshaw drivers and their "you're to big to take uphill" attitude can eat my sh*t though. And those damned Chinook helicopters that damn near landed on my car last time I drove from LA to San Diego can blow me. But the Bolts? You guys attract less fans to a game than Matt Ryan's career playoff passing yardage total. If it weren't for TJ and the donkey shows I'm certain Philip Rivers' redneck ass would have left town when LT did. And your little "danger high voltage" signs in the end zones take stupid to a level Martin Grammatica never even achieved. But for real yo, I've got nothing but love for San Diego. I don't know sh*t about your football team and to be honest could not care any less. Norv Turner needs some of that acne sh*t that Jessica Simpson pushes but other than that factoid, I'd rather be playing the Toronto Argonauts. I can't wait to visit once again.

PS- fug your airport and that short ass runway. Gives me Hemroids just thinking about it.

1 person likes this

Posted

ron.jpg

Posted

There is literally no poo to talk about San Diego.

Posted

ron.jpg

35aerw.jpg

Posted

What about their team song? Saaaan Diegooo! Super Chaargers! YEAH! DISCO!!

Posted

Ah, san diego. Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ah, san diego. Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.

I'd hit it.

Posted

i know nothing about the city or team

Posted

I thought someone had been eating waffles on a beach for a tic

Posted

Thanks for giving us Stoic Ron you assholes

Posted

you do know they just beat the stealers...in shitsburgh!!!

should make for a more interesting game

Posted

you do know they just beat the stealers...in shitsburgh!!!

should make for a more interesting game

Big deal. We just beat the 11-1 Falcons. Any given Sunday. I just want Cam to keep making the haters eat crow.