Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Under Armour collection

26 posts in this topic

Posted

i love me some cam, but this is ridiculous. they couldn't come up with a better trademark? all that stuff looks like p. diddy designed it.

1 person likes this

Posted

SpinTk's trademark Cam comment: "I love me some Cam, BUT [goes on to explain why anything having to do with Cam sucks]"

Posted

^ why under armour sucks. you either [1] lack basic reading comprehension skills, or [2] proactively misinterpret other's comments out of spite to generate some kind of cheap laughter. by all means, make yourself feel like a better fan. it still doesn't change what i mean.

Posted

I'm feeling that new CN logo.

Posted

i love me some cam, but this is ridiculous. they couldn't come up with a better trademark? all that stuff looks like p. diddy designed it.

Pdiddy is almost a billionaire,not a bad guy to follow business wise.

Posted

I think they have better stuff in the pipeline. I'm only interested in those low cuts.

Posted

Cam swaggin on all these qb's ESPN might treat RG3 like the poster boy but RG3 will never be what Cam is off the field.Cam has the looks and swag to be marketable.

Ace Boogie stay swaggin on dem ducks!

Posted

cameron jerrell "cam" "cammy cam" "killa cam" "ace boogie" "slam" "mr swag man" newton

Posted

The "mr swag man" cracked me the fug up

Posted

Cam has got to have more commercials than just about anyone, from any sport, on TV right now. Hes gotta have like 5 out right now. Boss poo.

Posted

poo is ugly as fug

Posted

Sweet. Gonna pick up a few of those items. Deff the shoes and a T. Iv already got the white t shirt that has the hands "ripping" the shirt to reveal the Fear No.1 phrase.