Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Over the last three games

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Im excited to see what he does the rest of the season. If he continues to trend upward and play at his current level I will feel comfortable thinking that it has finally clicked and things have slowed down for him.

I think incredible things are ahead for Cam and for the Panthers. This season has been really rough, but this season may end up being a blessing in disguise. It could end up galvanizing the team for the future...toughening everyone up and building a talented young core with a fuging attitude.

Posted

Proof that w.o Sean payton, Moleface is Doug Flutie 2.0

I'd say it's proof that all good qbs have bad games/slumps.

Posted

Quote from an NFL article on how Cam is turning it around:

They took things off of Cams plate to let him play faster.

I thought that was BS when Ron said it, and I'm even more sure now. They didn't "take anything off his plate". They dialed back the read option crap and started running a more balanced attack. If anything, they have added to what they're asking him to do by giving him the freedom to audible.

This is one of the reasons I really don't like Ron. Rather than admit that he and Chud fugged up the playcalling, they made it sound like they had to dumb it down so Cam could experience some success. I don't know how the players feel about Ron, but had I been in Cam's shoes when hearing that quote, I would have been seriously pissed off.

2 people like this

Posted

I felt the same way. Ron is a master at passive-aggressively deflecting blame. Must come from his experience in a military family.

Posted

Some nfl qbs over the past three games.

Cam: 10 tds, 0 ints, 1,071 yards

Brees: 4 tds, 9 ints, 962 yards

Brady: 9 tds, 1 ints, 857 yards

Rodgers: 2 tds, 2 ints, 678 yards

Ryan: 4 tds, 2 ints, 860 yards

RGIII: 7 tds, 1 ints, 945 yards

No one has even been that close to Cam except Brady, he has been easily the most dominant qb in the game the last three games. It is kind of crazy how he turns out when he is hot.

i see no one left on the schedule that would keep him from playing just as well.

Posted

But but but we should bench him for Anderson!!!

Posted

nice, now if he can just do this all year.....he can go to the playoffs.

also if the d was decent alot of close games would have been won.

draft defense!!!

Posted

Add rushing yard totals and TDs to that and Cam is even more elite.

Do you watch the games or just post about the team?

Posted

Proof that w.o Sean payton, Moleface is Doug Flutie 2.0

Don't diss Flutie like that.. Atleast Flutie was good.

Posted

"tucking one's tail?" be it ignorance or arrogance, it has the same effect when your team has only won 4 games and we are bragging about how good our qb has been in only the past 3. that has nothing to do with "tucking one's tail."

i think the excitement is over the possibility that he and the offense has turned a corner and seems to be trending in a positive way and at the same time expressing some frustration over "what could have been" if rivera/chud had reverted to what they did in '11 earlier than just a few weeks ago.

no one is dismissing the record. i think pretty much everyone has come to grips with it and now it's all about looking for a reason to look forward, which this is.

there's been quite enough "humility" this season. not sure why much more is needed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Put together a little comparison table myself. Mine is over the last 6 games (basically, when I felt like Cam really started to put everything together starting with the Skins game):

ubw35.jpg

The only guy playing better than Cam over this 6 game stretch is Brady (he's just a beast) and RG3 is playing comparably well (although he hasn't been finding the endzone via rushing these past few games).

1 person likes this

Posted

Our Franchise QB.

Haters gon Hate.

How all a sudden the Media went quiet.