Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW, the Chargers game could have HUGE draft implications.

108 posts in this topic

Posted

We would be in Keenan Allen range or the other offensive lineman after Joeckel

Posted

You all do realize if we win out then its all but certain Rivera stays? Its fine with me but I know a lot of you on here are on the fire Rivera bandwagon and thinking he will be fired if we win out and go 7-9 are just plain delusional. Name one single HC who got fired after their 2nd year as a HC after posting a better win/loss record in their 2nd year?

You do realize we will have a new GM next season? Very rarely do they keep a coach from a previous regime and bring in their own staff.

Also, if this team were to win out I think it's more the players giving it their all knowing they got to play hard to make a good impression on the GM and new head coach next season.

Posted

A lot of things could happen after this Sunday's game. For instance. Say we beat the Chargers, this could happen. The Lions and Cardinals both play each other and both have 4 wins. The good news is, we would hold the SOS tiebreaker over both teams. The bad news is, if we win

Stopped reading here.

1 person likes this

Posted

This isn't a great draft anyway.

WIN BABY

Posted

A losing mentality and lack of confidence amongst players in a locker room from one season to the next does far more damage than dropping down 5 positions in the draft.

Posted

Also, it doesn't matter if we fall a few spots: Chance Warmack will still be there :3

Posted

I hope we continue to look good for the rest of the year. I hope Cam continues to light things up. Yet if we could lose in the process, that would be good as well. Carolina right now, has got to be the most alluring spot in the entire league. Name me another team (who will be searching for a new coach) that has a great young QB, two young great DEs on the pass rush, and a great HOF potential young MLB? If you can do that, then there is another team more alluring than the Panthers. Right now, a potential coach has to see Carolina as a championship handed on a golden platter.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope we continue to look good for the rest of the year. I hope Cam continues to light things up. Yet if we could lose in the process, that would be good as well. Carolina right now, has got to be the most alluring spot in the entire league. Name me another team (who will be searching for a new coach) that has a great young QB, two young great DEs on the pass rush, and a great HOF potential young MLB? If you can do that, then there is another team more alluring than the Panthers. Right now, a potential coach has to see Carolina as a championship handed on a golden platter.

7XxWo.png

Posted

Keuchly, possibly the best 4-3 MLB in the league, as a fuging rookie, was drafted at #9.

Neither one of our stud DE's were drafted in the first two rounds.

Quit getting your panties in a bunch over draft position.

2 people like this

Posted

Win out. We cannot do anything else than that. JUST WIN BABY WIN!

Posted

major bologna up in this delicatessen

Posted

If only we banned users for consistently making terrible threads.

Panthertrain would've been gone a long ass time ago.