Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW, the Chargers game could have HUGE draft implications.

108 posts in this topic

Posted

Think it just do not say it.Look at it this way its a win win game.Win the game or win the draft pick

Posted

lol panthertrain84 doesn't know anything about professional football

Posted

Draft position doesn't matter until after the season is over. WIN OUT

Posted

might as well win aint gone get texas am lt anyways chump

Posted

WIN THE GAME!!!

Fuvk the details, just win the damn game.

This.

Posted

Im really torn. One win and we all but guarantee to miss out on Star Lotoulelei and Joekel, on the bright side im a big fan of drafting Keenan Allen or Lewan and i could see both of them being there at 12-15

Wait a minute... PTrain is torn?

Posted

While winning could tickle a good coach's fancy, and make them consider taking this job.

Posted

I'd rather win out then have the number 5 pick

same here, for all the reasons I'm sure you do too, but mainly because I was saying we would not be a top five pick back in October. yeah.... i have that little pride thang going.

Posted

There's a reason for the trade value chart, as history has shown us. The trade value of the #5 pick over the #10 pick is a mid second round pick. The value of the #5 over the #15 is a late first. Is winning out REALLY worth a late first round pick when we're going nowhere?!

To crush the hated falcons who were playing for home field is one thing. A meaningless win over the chargers playing out the string, when it may cost us a Cam Newton, Peyton Manning, Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Von Miller, Aldon Smith, Jake Long, Joe Thomas, etc. (top 10 picks) level talent is another.

Again, not only the first round, but every round, every slot is so critical. Not only, for example, losing Ryan Clady for Jeff Otah, but losing a Sean Jones for Keary Colbert.

I want to DOMINATE the next decade! I do not want a fair fight! I want the new GM and coach to have all the assets to destroy the competition. We will not be back in the top 10 for a LONG time. I am more than willing to sacrifice a W Sunday. Play well, no injuries, and lose another=perfect.

Posted

Ugh. You don't play for draft position.

1 person likes this

Posted

who cares

win the fuging game

all that matters

This is a terrible haiku

Posted

The team doesn't, but as a fan, once eliminated from the playoffs, the GM is canned, and the coach is lame duck, I pull for the future, not the meaningless present.