Photo
- - - - -

WOW, the Chargers game could have HUGE draft implications.

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#41 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMaryland
HUDDLER

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

For the love of all that is good i hope RR is not here come next season.

#42 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• PipPipPipPip
TROLLOLOL

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

late season surging didn't save Mike Tice

If Rivera is gone then I wont lose sleep. While I do think he should get one more season ONLY and ONLY if we win out and finish 7-9, its not like im entrenched in my opinion and would also be ok with a change.

#43 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• PipPipPipPip
TROLLOLOL

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

For the love of all that is good i hope RR is not here come next season.

Oh if we finish 7-9 I will bet top dollar he stays. Pat Y seems to think frm what he has heard, JR thinks very highly of Rivera and a 7-9 record might be just the thing giving JR a chance to retain him for one more season. As ive said before, find me one, just one HC that got fired after 2 seasons when the 2nd season had a better record than the 1st season

#44 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• PipPipPipPip
TROLLOLOL

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

I will be perfectly honest. You guys are convincing me that winning out might just be better. I mean both are stud DEs are late rounders and our stud MLB was 9th overall

#45 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationMaryland
HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:16 AM

Oh if we finish 7-9 I will bet top dollar he stays. Pat Y seems to think frm what he has heard, JR thinks very highly of Rivera and a 7-9 record might be just the thing giving JR a chance to retain him for one more season. As ive said before, find me one, just one HC that got fired after 2 seasons when the 2nd season had a better record than the 1st season

regardless of overall records how many games have we lost that we should have won? about 4-5? that all comes down to game management and decision making skills. that game first game in ATL if we went for it instead of punting it away we drive down the clock and win yet we give it to matt ryan to make us pay. we have yet to put back to back wins together. thats not just on players and injuries. thats on RR not being able to motivate the players and lead them to back to back wins and keep us on track. two seasons of having poor poor opening season then trying really hard the last half. If you havent noticed Cam keeps us in games he gives us a great chance to win and i think RR clearly diminishes that with lack of overall leadership and game management skills. he needs to be gone if we hope to be serious contenders next year. we should be in the playoff hunt next year. Ask yourself this, Do you see Ron Rivera as a Superbowl winning coach? cause thats the ultimate goal right? I dont see him winning it all. On to the next please

#46 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• LocationLa Grange, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:32 AM

So. . .if we win, we win, and if we lose, we also win. Just embrace it.

#47 Thorrez

Thorrez

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

regardless of overall records how many games have we lost that we should have won? about 4-5? that all comes down to game management and decision making skills. that game first game in ATL if we went for it instead of punting it away we drive down the clock and win yet we give it to matt ryan to make us pay. we have yet to put back to back wins together. thats not just on players and injuries. thats on RR not being able to motivate the players and lead them to back to back wins and keep us on track. two seasons of having poor poor opening season then trying really hard the last half. If you havent noticed Cam keeps us in games he gives us a great chance to win and i think RR clearly diminishes that with lack of overall leadership and game management skills. he needs to be gone if we hope to be serious contenders next year. we should be in the playoff hunt next year. Ask yourself this, Do you see Ron Rivera as a Superbowl winning coach? cause thats the ultimate goal right? I dont see him winning it all. On to the next please

2 of those games were not incorrect coaching. Hartsock was wide open in Seattle when cam made the worst pass ever and we had a first before he fumbled in Atlanta. So both had the correct end game calls to start with.

Not trying to defend Rivera, 2-3 games are on him, just saying if we close out well I think the big cat will keep him..

#48 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:20 AM

God almighty with the lose for draft position garbage...only LOSERS want higher draft picks

Wake the hell up

#49 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationMaryland
HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:24 AM

2 of those games were not incorrect coaching. Hartsock was wide open in Seattle when cam made the worst pass ever and we had a first before he fumbled in Atlanta. So both had the correct end game calls to start with.

Not trying to defend Rivera, 2-3 games are on him, just saying if we close out well I think the big cat will keep him..

But do you see him winning it all? I dont. look whose won the superbowl recently. Tom Caughlin. Bill Bilicick. Sean Payton. Mike Tomlin.

RR is not that caliber of a coach. He never will be. We need a good coach to win it all.

#50 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• PipPipPipPip
TROLLOLOL

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:31 AM

And I can somewhat agree, but im actually thinking as if im JR and the new GM. Do you fire a HC who wins 4 in a row, is in his 2nd year, improves upon his record from the first season and so far had a hand in hitting home runs on his first two 1st round picks? Again, im not really lobbying for him. Im just trying to think as a GM or owner.

BTW, no matter what happens of we can the likes of Gruden or Cowher then yes, you fire RR with no hesitation. But we can all agree college HCs are a huge risk, and assuming we dont get a Dungy, a Cowher or a Gruden. Is there really a NFL coordinator out there that looks to be a slam dunk candidate currently as a HC?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users